STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

I had this game at 100% after about 15 trophy updates, and they stopped for a few months then started adding more again. I tried to go back to it but i just couldn't keep playing that game over and over again. Idk how people keep playing that game like they do. 

Edited by CB7Tuner91

51 minutes ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

I had this game at 100% after about 15 trophy updates, and they stopped for a few months then started adding more again. I tried to go back to it but i just could keep playing that game over and over again. Idk how people keep playing that game like they do. 

I personally only come back for trophies.  Obviously if they throw a master rank 30 trophy in I'm screwed.  lol

Right now I'm MR 18 and have 100% trophies.  I'm able to do all of the content, what little of it there is outside of gathering more resources and the occasional Rail Jack mission, which is still full of bugs.  With TennoCon pushed back to August it's almost inevitable that they will release another quest with 1 trophy tied to it.  The game won't die, there are too many hardcore players and DE knows they will white knight for this game until they are blue in the face.  The fact is, like you said, there is just nothing new in the game to keep it feeling fresh and DE's idea of content involves Prime frames and cosmetics, not actual gameplay.  It really does have a mobile game feel to it now.  I honestly used to enjoy playing the game, but it's a shame to see the direction DE has taken.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 3:47 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Stop adding trophies because of your OCD.... Yea no, that's just selfish. 

Not remotely.  If you're going to add trophies then add trophies that add something of value to the game.

DE hasn't done that in countless updates.  Just ones that make you waste your time because they have difficulty creating actual content worth playing.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I haven't hit any DLC trophies that made me want to quit the game till I did the stuff on Fortuna. Ranking up in Solaris United is infuriating with those worthless Debt-bonds. For one, Tinker either not having the higher level bonds or them costing a ridiculous amount. So then you have to grind bounties over and over and over and over again in hopes that the RNG gives you the ones you need. The other one is that K-Driven trophy. Theirs no way your going to naturally ride a million meters.

Edited by CB7Tuner91