STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

...............I mean, you don't have to keep playing it. Like it or not, devs will add more trophies as they see fit. So to be honest, you're only going to give yourself more frustration and stress, so just chalk it up and move on.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You know why they keep adding trophies with the DLC? Because tons of people, like you, will buy it just for the 100%. It's easy money for them.

If the DLC is free, they still get you to come back and play the game again. Then there's a greater chance you buy some microtransactions to speed things up.

Yet the updates are free :P

• Like 1

The first trophy they added that I officially hate is the one for unlocking all the skills in a skill tree. I have played the game far more than the trophies required just for the sake of playing the game, but that trophy is super dickish. It would not have been so bad if when they added it, they would not have also made it super slow and practically impossible to complete a skill tree without having a VERY specific build requiring a very well put together Loki prime or no lifing the game. Way to go douchebag devs. Kind of just put a sour taste in my mouth for the game after all this time of owning and enjoying playing it.

• 3 weeks later...

It is getting on my nerves that I have to go back to warframe very often cause they keep adding these dlc trophies. I wanted to 100% the trophies and just be done with it. They keep adding more trophies which hurts my completion rate, if they add mastery rank trophies I am screwed.

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/Warframe/achievements/

You're lucky they haven't added all the Steam achievements. I wish they would. The more the better for me...

• Like 1

" I can't have 100% completion so I try to belittle others for having 100% completion because I have low self-esteem. "

Ah don't feel bad, just focus on you instead of constantly comparing yourself to others and you will live a happy life. Then you'll be able to afford more than eight year-old five dollar games and finally be able to move out of your mom's house and live with your boyfriend David  :)

I know, just felt like chatting with people on the community about it. That's all :/

Ignore the trolls like Gionascm2, guy has a lot of hate in his heart =\

Keep truckin for 100% if that's what you want to do :)

Warframe is a very fun game in short bursts :)

Edited by ForbiddenRavioli
  • Like 1

Wow. This game must be reeling in a lot of money from the cash shop to stay free and keep dishing out content after content annd with trophies too. Some games should learn from them.

• 6 months later...
17 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

God damn again. Don't mean to sound like a bitch since they're free but what the fuck I'd like to be done at some point 

Well, I'm glad to have a reason to go back at this game! :D I can do this new trophy while proceeding to work on this damn grinding Focus Skill Tree trophy!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

Well, I'm glad to have a reason to go back at this game! :D I can do this new trophy while proceeding to work on this damn grinding Focus Skill Tree trophy!!!

If it's like the war within I won't mind. I love how they put that mission together. Have you got no greater lens /:?

When I saw the new pack on the front page I was like: Ah Fudge!

I think it's getting a bit ridiculous now but whatever. What do they think this game is? DC Universe? DriveClub? xD

I still haven't touched it since Pack 17 (Focus skill tree).

I do want to return to it some day and knock 'em all out again, but for now I don't care.

At least the last two were for quests. I don't know how hard they are. Prolly not as frustrating as Focus tho (from what I read/heard).

BTW, does anyone know is Sony just raised or completely eliminated the trophy/dlc limit?

Maybe they'll hit that limit again one day. :P

@ryankamal1998 Yes, I put Greater Lens on my Warframe and Lens on my sword, gun. Even though it feels it takes forever. I still have two skills to unlock, and the most expensive ones.

@DizzyDavidson Yes, they broke the trophy limit. However, the original Driveclub trophy list reached its limit because they reached what the game could handle.

40 minutes ago, Galactic Balls said:

Holy shit they did add another dlc trophy, Oh man I spent months getting it to 100% then update 18 came out and now update 19

Shit update 18 is an annoying too, time to give this game another 2 year break, fuck there 2 gold trophies too :/

It'd been better if it wasn't that Focus Skill Tree crap grind trophy. But hey, I'm 100% for this extra trophy since I didn't get this Focus trophy yet.

Ah ffs. I thought my friend was having me going when he told me this.

At least it's a quest one and not another skill tree type. Screw that trophy. 

Well, back to that soon. Here's hoping it's the last. But probably not......

4 hours ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

@DizzyDavidson Yes, they broke the trophy limit. However, the original Driveclub trophy list reached its limit because they reached what the game could handle.

If that's true then why are several of the Driveclub DLC with trophies in Driveclub Bikes? Two Driveclub DLC (Finish Line and No Limits) are inside the Bikes trophy list...

Edit, on topic: It seems weird to me, complaining about free DLC for a free game...

Edited by BillyHorrible

38 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Edit, on topic: It seems weird to me, complaining about free DLC for a free game...

Whiners gotta whine afterall. They'll whine when they see their 100% killed, they'll whine because they have to play a game again to get their holy 100% again, they'll whine even though these trophies are offered for FREE... They'll whine when extra trophies are grinding and harder than the previous ones.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

Whiners gotta whine afterall. They'll whine when they see their 100% killed, they'll whine because they have to play a game again to get their holy 100% again, they'll whine even though these trophies are offered for FREE... They'll whine when extra trophies are grinding and harder than the previous ones.

I can understand that for some people, trophy hunting is a sport (and that the percentage hunters out of total gamers is higher on sites like this) but stuff like that only goes so far... Guess that's what you get if you play a game you don't like only for the trophies.

No Man's Sky added free DLC where you had to get to the center of the universe (which takes a lot of time), twice - once in a perma-death difficulty. This after the main game was just about levelling your stats... I didn't complain, though truth be told if they wanted me to consider going back to the game, stuff like that is the wrong choice to make.

This doesn't seem to be the case with Warframe though, where it's mostly play missions, unlock skills et cetera. Also, the game seems to be reasonably well received.

On 4/18/2017 at 5:29 PM, Maxie the Mouse said:

Didn't you ready my guide for the trophy? If you did, should only take you 5 days start to finish to do the Focus Skill Trophy.

On 4/18/2017 at 6:23 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

When I saw the new pack on the front page I was like: Ah Fudge!

I think it's getting a bit ridiculous now but whatever. What do they think this game is? DC Universe? DriveClub? xD

I still haven't touched it since Pack 17 (Focus skill tree).

I do want to return to it some day and knock 'em all out again, but for now I don't care.

At least the last two were for quests. I don't know how hard they are. Prolly not as frustrating as Focus tho (from what I read/heard).

BTW, does anyone know is Sony just raised or completely eliminated the trophy/dlc limit?

Maybe they'll hit that limit again one day. :P

Didn't you read my guide lol? If you follow the guide I wrote, then it should only take you like 5 days start to finish to the Focus Skill Tree Trophy.

The War Within is actually fun, but for most players, is a mandatory pre-requisite for the new Quest that just came out. You unlock some crazy Tenno Hand Laser move from the War Within Quest that is a life saver in this new quest that came out. The new quest is really Hard because there are so many sentients in 2 of the missions that you HAVE to kill SOLO. So yea, new quest is hard because sentients are tough. I personally dnt like the new quest, but I love the last mission in the new quest, was interesting :3

17 hours ago, Kazeh54 said:

Ah ffs. I thought my friend was having me going when he told me this.

At least it's a quest one and not another skill tree type. Screw that trophy. 

Well, back to that soon. Here's hoping it's the last. But probably not......

Yea, the Quest is Hard this time around unlike before because you HAVE to SOLO kill a lot of sentients in 2 of the missions. Also, just use the guide I wrote for the Focus Skill Tree. Should only take you like 5 days.

17 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

If that's true then why are several of the Driveclub DLC with trophies in Driveclub Bikes? Two Driveclub DLC (Finish Line and No Limits) are inside the Bikes trophy list...

I understand why its weird, but admittedly it does suck to keep seeing new trophies pop. I am all for the new content, would just rather not see the new trophies too. But beyond that, as long as they just release 1 quest based trophy every so many months, then thats fine with me. But this newest quest is SOLO mandatory, and they did make it really hard in 2 of the missions because there are so many Sentients you have to kill (and you do have a time limit). It can definitely be done, it is just rough if you are not a very high powered Damage/Defense build.