STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

On 7/27/2017 at 8:30 PM, blankmar said:

Any MMO game you're going to run the risk of expansions. Honestly though I'm happy developers add more trophies. They're accomplishments. That's basically the heart of a trophy hunter. Without trophies you're back in the ps2 era, though I honestly wish we sometimes were. I played games far more to heart then P: If you pay with money or your personal time then there should be rewards and aside from in-game-content what's more rewarding? Trophies. To show you've gone the distance.

Spoken like a true gamer. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good news for haters of new DLC trophies, there's a big update on the way with a couple new trophies ;)

Just when I was about to get 100% haha

New Achievements:

• Saya's Vigil - Complete the Saya’s Vigil Warframe Quest
  • From on High - Kill 100 grounded enemies while in Archwing Mode
  • Forged In Fire - Craft your first Ostron weapon
  • By the Dawn's Early Light - Survive a night on the Eidolon Plains
  • Tomb Looter - Explore all Eidolon Caves
  • Sleds of Sunshine - Slide 500 metres across the Plains of Eidolon
  • The Great Eidolon Hunt - Defeat an Eidolon Teralyst
Edited by theSpirae
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

As I thought. Good luck getting a Teralyst group. The Warframe community that people try to brag about is showing it's true face. Lost of MR15+ with restricted frames only groups.

Beyond that the trophie are easy but you need to be in a Clan with a Dojo to get Archwing Support in Plains.

Edited by Yadilie

16 minutes ago, Yadilie said:

As I thought. Good luck getting a Teralyst group. The Warframe community that people try to brag about is showing it's true face. Lost of MR15+ with restricted frames only groups.

Beyond that the trophie are easy but you need to be in a Clan with a Dojo to get Archwing Support in Plains.

I'm a little bit behind haven't played in two years, is there new archwing missions? I think I'm mastery 17. 

Whats actually so difficult about the new bit? I think i'll run through all the new missions now if its got interesting.

Teralyst is this big monster you fight in Plains of Eidolon and you have to do some weird stuff during the fight to kill him. I don't think it's hard per se but people who play games only want the super super easy no effort involved route. And you can use Archwings in Plains but you have to research the item in the Dojo and it's 72 hours.

I'm only MR8 because I don't play the game often but I have a pretty decent Ember with a Soma Prime so it's not like I'm a slouch. I just never finished fully decking out my Ember because I got tired of waiting for the vendor to give me my cards.

4 minutes ago, Yadilie said:

Teralyst is this big monster you fight in Plains of Eidolon and you have to do some weird stuff during the fight to kill him. I don't think it's hard per se but people who play games only want the super super easy no effort involved route. And you can use Archwings in Plains but you have to research the item in the Dojo and it's 72 hours.

I'm only MR8 because I don't play the game often but I have a pretty decent Ember with a Soma Prime so it's not like I'm a slouch. I just never finished fully decking out my Ember because I got tired of waiting for the vendor to give me my cards.

If you want help let me know, I think I need to beat like 3 quest lines before i can visit plains, but i'll help you out with stuff if you want, my archwing kit was pretty much maxed out too. I can jump on game now.

21 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

If you want help let me know, I think I need to beat like 3 quest lines before i can visit plains, but i'll help you out with stuff if you want, my archwing kit was pretty much maxed out too. I can jump on game now.

Eh, I'll just keep trying to find a random group. I have to wait 3 days anyway to be able to get the Archwing Support item for the trophy anyhow. So after I get this last mining item it's just Teralyst and 100 Kills.

2 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Eh, I'll just keep trying to find a random group. I have to wait 3 days anyway to be able to get the Archwing Support item for the trophy anyhow. So after I get this last mining item it's just Teralyst and 100 Kills.

Titania's ultimate form counts for the archwing trophy.

Edited by AntonLacon
Clarification.

3 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

You can do Plains right away as far as I saw from the info. It's on earth and you pick that hub space area that's to the left of it first then enter it through that. Doing the actual quest for the gold trophy probably requires going along the normal quest progression route though. 

After reading your posts, can someone invite me to a Clan? I want my archwing.

I managed to do every single trophy so far with my maxed Rhino, good mods, my Broken-War sword and other things. I’m only MR 6.

Of course, I’ve got carried by higher MR players in the process. :P 

Edited by Maxie Mouse

i tapped out at the 5th one when they changed the gui layout. it took me forever to know how to play the game, and then they friggen change it LOL. now the menu makes me so mad its like going from windows 95 straight to windows10. i dont think i can ever go back. shame because i liked the infestation levels those were a blast to play. 

have they made a option by any chance to use the old layout or does the new one still suck?