STOP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

PhaseRebirth

10 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Unfortunately the in-game payoff isn't even really worth it.  Yes, you'll get back all of the stuff the Lich stole from you during your missions and you'll get whatever gun they have, but from what I've seen the guns are pretty bad.  I got the flintlock rifle and it is absolutely terrible.  Oh well.  Now to wait for the next update.

This sounds worse by the minute ? what things get stolen? Just resources or weapons too?

1 hour ago, Waa-Laa said:

This sounds worse by the minute 1f614.png what things get stolen? Just resources or weapons too?

Just resources that you gain during the mission. A small percentage gets subtracted of whatever you picked up. It's no big deal.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Rising Tide was released for PC today.  There are two Steam achievements associated with it that I assume will be the same when it's released on PS4.

• Gonna Need a Bigger Boat - Enter the Dry Dock
  • Some Assembly Required - Collect and assemble all Railjack components

Let the grind continue!

That doesn't sound so bad.

Railjack Parts & Resources
Total Requirements:

• 6M credits
  • 15 argon crystal
  • 30 orokin cells
  • 30 neural sensors
  • 35 neurodes
  • 50 morphics
  • 200 control module
  • 500 fieldron samples
  • 500 detonite ampule
  • 1,000 cryotic
  • 3,000 plastid
  • 4,500 polymer
  • 5,000 circuits
  • 10,000 salvage
  • 15,000 rubedo
  • 20,000 ferrite
  • 20,000 nano spores
  • 27,000 alloy plate

New Resource

• 100 Pustrels - Mining Plains of Eidolon
  • 120 Copernics - Mining Orb Vallis
  • 100 Cubics (Location: Ceres > Seimeni: Mission Defense lvl 15-25)
  • 120 Carbides (Location: Europa > Larzac: Mission Defense lvl 23-33)

Time: 6parts x 12 hours ea = 72 hours (can't be rushed)

2 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

Total Requirements:

• 6M credits
  • 15 argon crystal
  • 30 orokin cells
  • 30 neural sensors
  • 35 neurodes
  • 50 morphics
  • 200 control module
  • 500 fieldron samples
  • 500 detonite ampule
  • 1,000 cryotic
  • 3,000 plastid
  • 4,500 polymer
  • 5,000 circuits
  • 10,000 salvage
  • 15,000 rubedo
  • 20,000 ferrite
  • 20,000 nano spores
  • 27,000 alloy plate

New Resource

Wow... Those requirements are kinda crazy...

15 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I take that back. After reading the requirements it does sound bad, grindy bad. xD 

Yeah.  I checked my resources and was actually shocked to see how close I am to having everything necessary.  Aside from credits and the new resources, I only need 2 more Neural Sensors and 15 Argon Crystal, which are pointless to farm for right now anyway.  That's a really steep price for admission to the new content though.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:22 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Despite having level 30 weapons I'm yet to defeat a Teralyst, yet alone this new enemy. I guess I'm gonna be lucky if I'll earn one of these two Trophies.

The bronze is easy, but to vanquish a level 5 is a complete nightmare for someone who has managed to solo nearly every other trophy in this game. I spent many hours this weekend with 4x xp trying to polarize as many mod slots as possible but i get wrecked in a hurry regardless against any levels over 35. Blows my mind how players of this game can cut through level 60+ grineer like nothing. No idea what im doing wrong.

This is one hard kick in the nuts.

EDIT-

AAAANNNNND now I see the Rising Tide DLC trophies. Meh, Im gonna scoot around on my k-drive for another 5 hours aimlessly and then I think Ill call it a life with Warframe. Too much for too little. Great great game but Im not interested in grinding for 6M credits never mind the rest of it. Its been fun! Gonna miss you Mag.

Edited by audiopile

Good thing this game has awesome community. It would have been really hard for me to defeat the Kuva Lich on my own. I solo’d most things in this game too and I have no probs with lvl 100 grineer but I barely make a dent in Lich (even focusing on his weakness). Unfortunately there are some bad players too, lost Despair BP from Stalker because others weren’t focusing on objectives and failed the run. ?

@Lumibella Which mod do you need? If I have it I can give it to you if we can meet up. I was missing one too, but I had duplicates so I traded 2 for 1.

4 hours ago, Lumibella said:

I need Khra. 

Hmmm, might have it.

I know I got Lohk, Jahu, Vome, Ris, Netra and one another I can’t remember. Unfortunately I can’t check right now but as soon as I can I’ll msg you.

Edit: It's Fass, my bad. Sorry I can't help.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

1 hour ago, audiopile said:

The bronze is easy, but to vanquish a level 5 is a complete nightmare for someone who has managed to solo nearly every other trophy in this game. I spent many hours this weekend with 4x xp trying to polarize as many mod slots as possible but i get wrecked in a hurry regardless against any levels over 35. Blows my mind how players of this game can cut through level 60+ grineer like nothing. No idea what im doing wrong.

This is one hard kick in the nuts.

EDIT-

AAAANNNNND now I see the Rising Tide DLC trophies. Meh, Im gonna scoot around on my k-drive for another 5 hours aimlessly and then I think Ill call it a life with Warframe. Too much for too little. Great great game but Im not interested in grinding for 6M credits never mind the rest of it. Its been fun! Gonna miss you Mag.

What frame and weapons are you running?  I have a setup that I can swap between multiple frames and melt level 100-110 enemies.  It's all about the mods.  Also, I've found kitguns can really be some of the best weapons in the game.  The Rattleguts that I put together is so much fun.  ?

In terms of credits, you can run High Risk Index and walk away with 500,000 credits every 15-20 minutes.  I was 3 million short, and then a couple of hours later I was sitting at 6.6 million credits.  The only things I'm missing now are the new resources that arrive with Rising Tide and Argon Crystals.

However, the game is a grind and always will be a grind.  I took a long break from the game and that allowed me to come back and enjoy it again.  I know some people that play this game and this game only (don't know how).  But after 6 years DE is still putting content out and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon.  I'm honestly looking forward to Empyrean, but I'm sure I'll get tired of the game at some point as well.  Playing the same thing for this long will definitely take its toll on people.

25 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

What frame and weapons are you running?  I have a setup that I can swap between multiple frames and melt level 100-110 enemies.  It's all about the mods.  Also, I've found kitguns can really be some of the best weapons in the game.  The Rattleguts that I put together is so much fun.  ?

In terms of credits, you can run High Risk Index and walk away with 500,000 credits every 15-20 minutes.  I was 3 million short, and then a couple of hours later I was sitting at 6.6 million credits.  The only things I'm missing now are the new resources that arrive with Rising Tide and Argon Crystals.

However, the game is a grind and always will be a grind.  I took a long break from the game and that allowed me to come back and enjoy it again.  I know some people that play this game and this game only (don't know how).  But after 6 years DE is still putting content out and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon.  I'm honestly looking forward to Empyrean, but I'm sure I'll get tired of the game at some point as well.  Playing the same thing for this long will definitely take its toll on people.

After doing some searching around wikis I think the lack of useful and maxed out mods is my issue. I use Mag (72 drain) because I always have, and have Braton Prime, Akmagnus (Lex Prime too), and a few melees to choose from. Ill mess around some more with my setup and see if i can get higher damage from my powers because my bullets just dont do anything.

To be clear, Warframe is a great game imo, and Ive enjoyed it. This latest trophy just seems far harder for the average joe to obtain in comparison to all the previous ones.

47 minutes ago, audiopile said:

After doing some searching around wikis I think the lack of useful and maxed out mods is my issue. I use Mag (72 drain) because I always have, and have Braton Prime, Akmagnus (Lex Prime too), and a few melees to choose from. Ill mess around some more with my setup and see if i can get higher damage from my powers because my bullets just dont do anything.

To be clear, Warframe is a great game imo, and Ive enjoyed it. This latest trophy just seems far harder for the average joe to obtain in comparison to all the previous ones.

Completely agreed.  Warframe is a great game.  I just think most trophy hunters have had their time with it and are ready to move on.  If you look at the recent players on PS4, at least from PSNP, the count is under 400 recent players with a .01% completion rate.

On 23/11/2019 at 10:19 PM, rpg49ers said:

Total Requirements:

• 6M credits
  • 15 argon crystal
  • 30 orokin cells
  • 30 neural sensors
  • 35 neurodes
  • 50 morphics
  • 200 control module
  • 500 fieldron samples
  • 500 detonite ampule
  • 1,000 cryotic
  • 3,000 plastid
  • 4,500 polymer
  • 5,000 circuits
  • 10,000 salvage
  • 15,000 rubedo
  • 20,000 ferrite
  • 20,000 nano spores
  • 27,000 alloy plate

New Resource

Honestly, I feel like that's not that big of an ask for veteran players. Aside from the new resources, I imagine most long time players already have or are close to having the first lot. It is just a shame for any new players the update may pull in because starting from scratch that is a godly grind.

On 11/20/2019 at 0:02 AM, XileLerinril said:

Yes, you need to do War Within to do most of the current endgame activities. It unlocks a new mode that you will need. I don't know why you would pass because of it though, it takes an hour, maybe two to finish the quest. 

It's not so much The War Within as it is the quest lines that come before it. At least one requires defeating a pack of Sentients, something that's no small task for the unprepared and/or under powered.

Edit: And seeing the guild stuff for the next patch, I guess it's time I actually join a guild.

Edited by Jelly Soup

• 2 weeks later...

Update 30 has been released

:bronze:Bronze - Gonna Need a Bigger Boat

:silver:Silver - Some Assembly Required

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1151422-ps4-rising-tide-update-2613/

Steam achievements

From out of the Sun

Shoot down 100 enemies while in a Railjack

I'm the Captain Now

Pilot a hijacked enemy crewship during a Railjack mission

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/Warframe/achievements/