Helldivers Galatic Campaign

ANBU_Sharingan

Yes , unfortunately the galactic campaign trophy and invade a homeworld trophy are now impossible to get , not only theres like 1000 people average playing this dead game in a galaxy far far away but the stupid galactic campaign is still playing like there´s 30 000 helldivers online every day , all the progress the few helldivers can make are reseted because this stupid game conquers everything back again in 2 days time . Sad ...

Edited by ANBU_Sharingan
  • Like 3

Yes , unfortunately the galactic campaign trophy and invade a homeworld trophy are now impossible to get , not only theres like 1000 people average playing this dead game in a galaxy far far away but the stupid galactic campaign is still playing like there´s 30 000 helldivers online every day , all the progress the few helldivers can make are reseted because this stupid game conquers everything back again in 2 days time . Sad ...

In the last 3 days, 14 people got the galactic campaign trophy just of the members of this site and I'm not sure which "invade a homeworld" trophy you're referring to. Are you just frustrated or is this actual news that these trophies are actually impossible to get?

If they're not impossible, just difficult, this should have been a status update.

• Like 1

The PS+ people actually barely contributed when the game was free. The ones who contribute the most points are the Helldivers veterans, who usually aren't very interested in ending wars as quickly as possible. Thus they'll rarely even attempt to win any enemy homeworld invasions and use the time to advance on other fronts instead. Wait for the enemy to reach Super Earth and you'll see what they can do if they want to. And even if it wasn't so, the galactic campaign is designed to get easier each time you fail, so the game will eventually adjust to its playerbase. It's not unobtainable by any means.

• Like 3

In the last 3 days, 14 people got the galactic campaign trophy just of the members of this site and I'm not sure which "invade a homeworld" trophy you're referring to. Are you just frustrated or is this actual news that these trophies are actually impossible to get?

If they're not impossible, just difficult, this should have been a status update.

yes i believe they got the trophy now by logging in a few weeks after the last successful campaign in March in which they played at least 1 planet . I Play since april 1 and it´s impossible for me to get these trophies , i check every single day the status of the battle

It gets easier each time you fail.

As long as you successfully defend home base...you will eventually get the trophy.

Just be patient...

Are you sure about that ? just asking because i do not know the specifics of the game main campaign and there´s like as i have said only 1000 people average playing the game now

Edited by ANBU_Sharingan

After a successful war, the player has to access the terminal on the ship for the trophy to unlock. So this'll be a returning player from a previous war. It's a time based event that relies on the community not being shit at the game, which as you can tell isn't the best idea. Given how slowly the campaign is moving and the amount of fails, it could well be months before this trophy is unlockale again

• Like 1

Glad I got these not long after the game was free then! Got them at the beginning of April. Now to work on the rest of the trophies. I'd still argue that it's not IMPOSSIBLE to get, just the chances aren't what they once were.

yes i believe they got the trophy now by logging in a few weeks after the last successful campaign in March in which they played at least 1 planet . I Play since april 1 and it´s impossible for me to get these trophies , i check every single day the status of the battle

Are you sure about that ? just asking because i do not know the specifics of the game main campaign and there´s like as i have said only 1000 people average playing the game now

Mate it has been confirmed by devs and plenty of others at Helldivers Reddit.

I get your frustation...I felt like it was never going to happen...as everyone was spread out on 3 fronts instead of being united. You just have to hope you finish 1 group out...and the veterans miss killing that faction.

1000 people and it will eventually adjust. If not the Dev on weekdays can manipulate it to help.

So keep playing...it not like galatic campaign is your last trophy.....you still have to grind out samples and 100 k kills. 

The war I participated in took exactly 1 month. 

Longest war is 54 days

http://arrowheadgamestudios.com/2016/01/to-all-those-whom-we-loved-and-lost/

Edited by Kishnabe

Supposedly the game uses an algorithm that adapts the difficulty according to the results of previous wars, the difficulty (or maybe the amount of points required?) lowers each time if the wars are being lost and vice-versa. I got my trophies on War 13, War 14 was lost and seems War 15 (current one) is going be lost too. Just keep trying on every war, although I suggest you get these trophies ASAP (next war if possible), I really doubt the game can be beaten when the player base drop to <100 or something like that.

I just logged into Helldivers a few minutes ago, and in the last 5 days or so, the community has lost 8 regions across the 3 galaxies.  It really does seem like it's impossible to make any progress at all when the player numbers are so low (barely 1200 when I looked), and it almost makes one question the point of even trying at all.  The Illuminates are only 1 region away from Super Earth, and unless everyone bands together to fight them when they reach it, then we have no chance of winning this war.

And as time goes on, the player numbers will drop still further, making it harder than ever before to win a war.  Unless the devs start doubling the number of influence points that are awarded upon completing a planet, or something along those lines, then I honestly don't see how it's going to be possible for anyone who hasn't already won a war to do so.

I just logged into Helldivers a few minutes ago, and in the last 5 days or so, the community has lost 8 regions across the 3 galaxies.  It really does seem like it's impossible to make any progress at all when the player numbers are so low (barely 1200 when I looked), and it almost makes one question the point of even trying at all.  The Illuminates are only 1 region away from Super Earth, and unless everyone bands together to fight them when they reach it, then we have no chance of winning this war.

And as time goes on, the player numbers will drop still further, making it harder than ever before to win a war.  Unless the devs start doubling the number of influence points that are awarded upon completing a planet, or something along those lines, then I honestly don't see how it's going to be possible for anyone who hasn't already won a war to do so.

Yeah , there´s no point in trying to gain influence in this game anymore because no one is playing at the moment ( lower player base online ) and no one defends the capital cities of the regions we get to conquer , so super earth is always getting hammered , this next assault on super earth will end this war for sure . If the devs don´t adjust the influence generated by the 1200 people still playing it will be impossible to gain these trophies

Rather arrogant of the developers to think this game would have thousands of players forever and not balance more quickly to adapt to a rapidly declining player base.

laziness , total laziness , already sold thousands of copies + bag full of money from sony for Ps Plus game . I Liked the game and can´t make progress because the game doesn´t let me . 

Anybody reading this, please do not listen to the OP. He doesn't know what he is talking about. It gets easier each time the community fails. So just wait and eventually you will get the trophies. A lot of people lack patience :/

• Like 1

Ah, so this topic is basically saying "I don't have the patience to wait, so its unobtainable"? Understood. I'm going to start this next week, and have at it. I know I'll get the trophy. If I can have the patience to plat. NGS2, then this will be nothing.

• Like 1

I'll jump on and help save super earth when I can. I've trained on this and am always pushing to fight the good fight EDF! EDF! EDF!

Seriously though just chill I thought the servers were closed this isn't a big deal Super Earth always comes out on top. I still need to grind out 100K kills so i just jump on and help friends.

Anybody reading this, please do not listen to the OP. He doesn't know what he is talking about. It gets easier each time the community fails. So just wait and eventually you will get the trophies. A lot of people lack patience :/

After reading your post clearly to play a game i like and complete it i need to wait months ( declining player base, have you read it ? ) until i move on with my "life" , and that is acceptable to you , for a 1 year old game .

After reading your post clearly to play a game i like and complete it i need to wait months ( declining player base, have you read it ? ) until i move on with my "life" , and that is acceptable to you , for a 1 year old game .

How long will it take you to get 100k kills? Will you be able to do that before the time it takes for the other ones that now simply require time?

Edited by DaivRules

How long will it take you to get 100k kills? Will you be able to do that before the time it takes for the other ones that now simply require time?

I have been working on it as i complete planets playing normaly , but the gigantic amount of kills required that i still have to complete for the trophy will have to be done using afk method.

Edited by ANBU_Sharingan

The devs hardly even care about the game anymore. I reported to them many bugs about the Vita version of the game via twitter but they never replied nor did they fix the bugs. So many random crashes, I stopped playing the game after I platted it. Sad really, 'cos it was quite enjoyable at first.

Even the elite players have quit, which means the plat is almost impossible right now unless they tone down the difficulty a lot. (It gets reduced after each loss, but considering the small user base atm, it'll be a while till its easy to win)

Hmm... Well first things first it would help if you actually named the trophies you are claiming to be unobtainable so we don't have to go looking through the trophy list and assuming we understand you.

If what you're saying is true regarding not making progress, then perhaps a better way to go about this would be to host a we play. It is an UR plat after all. Trying to generating some interest in the game instead of venting might be a better strategy. Calling this plat impossible will only diminish the player base.

• Like 2

Hmm... Well first things first it would help if you actually named the trophies you are claiming to be unobtainable so we don't have to go looking through the trophy list and assuming we understand you.

If what you're saying is true regarding not making progress, then perhaps a better way to go about this would be to host a we play. It is an UR plat after all. Trying to generating some interest in the game instead of venting might be a better strategy. Calling this plat impossible will only diminish the player base.

The trophies are :

Peace and prosperity reigns again

Complete at least one planet in a successful Galactic Campaign.

Spreading Managed Democracy

Take part in a successful final assault on an enemy's home planet by completing at least one mission.

If the devs don´t adjust the influence needed to conquer each zone to the actual number of players playing the game now it´s impossible , hardly anyone is interested in playing this game now because despite being a very good game it has a degree of difficulty