Helldivers Galatic Campaign

ANBU_Sharingan

I'm just waiting for the game to update. After that, I'll join!!

Question: how do I join? I'm still fairly new to it.

You just pick a planet and play

It shows it the top right corner which planet is under attack

also @the OP. The influence is cross platform, steam and pc players contributions are added to ours together. It just doesn't show them playing and we can't play with them

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

We're about to take the 8th Illuminate region, so we should probably try to focus on taking them out next, and then finish up with the Cyborgs.  If the current rate of play continues, then the war could be over within the space of about 2 weeks, I reckon.  Only took us about 8 days to beat the Bugs, and now that they're done, the Cyborgs and Illuminates will be quicker to beat since all the Bug players are now fighting against those races.

I'm actually starting to get my hopes up for this war. :D

Yes , unfortunately the galactic campaign trophy and invade a homeworld trophy are now impossible to get , not only theres like 1000 people average playing this dead game in a galaxy far far away but the stupid galactic campaign is still playing like there´s 30 000 helldivers online every day , all the progress the few helldivers can make are reseted because this stupid game conquers everything back again in 2 days time . Sad ...

Two months after posting this, it looks like "dead forever" and "impossible to get" seem to have been lots of drama for nothing, eh?

Two months after posting this, it looks like "dead forever" and "impossible to get" seem to have been lots of drama for nothing, eh?

To a certain extent, I can understand why he posted something like that. Helldivers was caught in vicious cycle of advancing a little, getting wrecked, recovering, etc.

To a certain extent, I can understand why he posted something like that. Helldivers was caught in vicious cycle of advancing a little, getting wrecked, recovering, etc.

An game like Helldivers would be awfully boring if every war was won as quickly as the first and second. The whole "it's easier every time the humans lose" balances things out. A couple months of waiting for a trophy isn't horrible when you're depending on the entire online community to help earn it.

I understand the frustration, but "dead forever" and "impossible to get" reeks of a child with no patience.

Even if they shut down the servers, I'm pretty sure you could still get the trophy if you were patient enough for it to become so easy it can be solo'd. On a main point, there's only 2 regions left until the cyborg homeworld, and one is half filled already since this morning

the drama was the hours i spent for nothing gaining influence just for us to loose the war , if gets easier each time we loose , why play it if you can wait for the right time ( as it is now ) . My problem was always the lower player base + influence needed . However i can understand why you say that

the drama was the hours i spent for nothing gaining influence just for us to loose the war , if gets easier each time we loose , why play it if you can wait for the right time ( as it is now ) . My problem was always the lower player base + influence needed . However i can understand why you say that

There isn't a "low" player base, influence is cross platform with PC, just because there's only 1500 online on consoles means little

There isn't a "low" player base, influence is cross platform with PC, just because there's only 1500 online on consoles means little

im not going to start arguing over this , but if you can only make progress by loosing even considering all the players you say , what does it tell you? ( not enough players generating said amount of influence by either defending a capital city or conquering zones ) do you get what im saying?

Final Illuminate zone before the homeworld is 30% filled. Cyborg has 2 zones left before homeworld and one is 70% filled.

and @anbu, you just come off as incredibly impatient.

How long till you can play the mode that gives trophy?  I'm still pretty new at this game (level 15) but I don't get how it works, you defend earth, and then you can assault the alien world after that?

What does it mean you can only play for 3 hours?  What happens if you fail the missions in that time?