Helldivers Galatic Campaign

ANBU_Sharingan

It only gets easier after a war is lost, not a single defense. That's one of the reasons the past 2 wars took so long (and ended in defeats.)

Thanks for the info.

It was frustrating we lost 4 in a row  for a little difference (10/20 more mins would be enough) and then smashed them in the 5th dunno what happened.

Thanks for the info.

It was frustrating we lost 4 in a row  for a little difference (10/20 more mins would be enough) and then smashed them in the 5th dunno what happened.

I'd assume it's because people were starting to wake up. The attack started in the middle of the night for most of europe and all of the americas.

​can I still participate and help with the trophy ?

Yes you can, there's still over 30 hours left and one other race left to finish off. Just make sure you complete at least 1 mission on the illuminate homeworld and 1 planet in the cyborg system to be eligible for the trophies

Come on crew. Just a little less than 16houres and we are at 75%. Join now for these 2 ultra rare throphies. Difficulty will go up after the victory and it might be a long time before it will happen again.

What must you do:

2things.

1) complete 1 mission on the cyborg and 2) complete a mission on the illuminate home planet. Do it now. It's easy even with low experience...

Come on crew. Just a little less than 16houres and we are at 75%. Join now for these 2 ultra rare throphies. Difficulty will go up after the victory and it might be a long time before it will happen again.

What must you do:

2things.

1) complete 1 mission on the cyborg and 2) complete a mission on the illuminate home planet. Do it now. It's easy even with low experience...

You are wrong hommie.

You have to complete one mission in the illuminate (because we are attacking them now) and complete all missions for 1 planet in cyborg if you want to get both trophies ! 

The missions against cyborgs its to get Peace and prosperity reigns again and the mission against the iluminates its to get Spreading Managed Democracy!

Hope this helps!  :)

Edited by corsaftw

You are wrong hommie.

You have to complete one mission in the illuminate (because we are attacking them now) and complete all missions for 1 planet in cyborg if you want to get both trophies ! 

The missions against cyborgs its to get Peace and prosperity reigns again and the mission against the iluminates its to get Spreading Managed Democracy!

Hope this helps!  :)

Not only that, but those 2 trophies aren't even ultra rares, they're just uncommon.

Not only that, but those 2 trophies aren't even ultra rares, they're just uncommon.

Well thats not that much important, atleast for me, cuz I want to have 100% and without that uncommon trophies I will never get it!

Anyways wars are progressively getting slower and slower so in 2 years I believe this trophies will be way much rarer then now!

For me what is important is that we are getting closer to our objective and its good that now everything is clarified!  :D

Btw we are "winning" this attack and its looking good, so if you guys are afraid to start this game I would say that now is a great opportunity because after we finish with the iluminates there will be only cyborgs left and people will focus on them only!

• Like 1