Helldivers Galatic Campaign

ANBU_Sharingan

Another region under attack, for the sake of God help defending it!! I just can't realize how dumb could people be.. What's the point in doing other planets instead of defending!? It's worth double xp too!

Over 1400 people and the yellow bar is overwhelmed already..

Edited by gabricric94x

https://www.reddit.com/r/Helldivers/

They post alerts on there

AHHHHH!

White text on black background drives my eyes nuts and I see the "ghosting" of the text everywhere I look for up to an hour afterward. I tried to quickly determine where the alerts were posted before a headache set in, but I think that site assumes you've already spent a lot of time on it learning what the thread names mean "Defend Event 16.C.7"??? What???

AHHHHH!

White text on black background drives my eyes nuts and I see the "ghosting" of the text everywhere I look for up to an hour afterward. I tried to quickly determine where the alerts were posted before a headache set in, but I think that site assumes you've already spent a lot of time on it learning what the thread names mean "Defend Event 16.C.7"??? What???

Defend Event day 16, cyborg, zone 7

AHHHHH!

You never use addons before?

http://redditenhancementsuite.com/

Change your colors. 

I just logged on about 30 minutes ago, no Spreading Managed Democracy trophy...

I completed the planet and missions multiple times against the Illuminate homeworld, am I missing something?

EDIT: Immediately after posting, I went into the armory on my ship and the trophy popped. I read that was a way to solve a glitch on Peace and Prosperity Reigns Again, but apparently it works for Spreading Managed Democracy too.

Edited by lumphy101

wth, some people were playing against insects/bugs and I joined the match and it was for real they were playing against them.

wth is this ? how is this possible ? :blink:

maybe the host had bug planet missions undergoing before we beat them and resumed play after we conquered their homeplanet Edited by ANBU_Sharingan

Congrats guys! I've been playing as much as I could the past three days to try to contribute to the war. Awesome to know we actually won! Thanks to everyone that contributed, it's good to get the trophies out of the way. Just the one for a successful defense now, but that'll come sooner rather than later most likely. Awesome job on winning the war!