Helldivers Galatic Campaign

ANBU_Sharingan

Yes , unfortunately the galactic campaign trophy and invade a homeworld trophy are now impossible to get , not only theres like 1000 people average playing this dead game in a galaxy far far away but the stupid galactic campaign is still playing like there´s 30 000 helldivers online every day , all the progress the few helldivers can make are reseted because this stupid game conquers everything back again in 2 days time . Sad ...

Since you yourself have gotten both trophies you claimed are now impossible, I think you should request a mod lock your obviously misleading thread so others don't see the title and never start the game, causing what you are claiming what the problem with this game is.

• Like 3

wth, some people were playing against insects/bugs and I joined the match and it was for real they were playing against them.

wth is this ? how is this possible ?  :blink:

If the last time you logged out on the world join screen, or had a few missions left to complete on a world, you are able to finish those until backing out of that screen. 

If the last time you logged out on the world join screen, or had a few missions left to complete on a world, you are able to finish those until backing out of that screen. 

Yeah I am using that trick to do the bug farming kills :)

Btw was just me or when I started the game it said We've lost the war then the game crashed and when I re-started it finally the winning screen showed up...

I was so nervous when it happened ...  :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

I'm pretty sure you can still get the galactic campaign and planet invasion trophy, It's based off how much community influence the player base as a whole earns so could take a few campaigns or not. Anyway i logged in a few days ago and a galactic campaign had been won.

1 hour ago, jodokast30 said:

So rumors about un-obtainable trophies are completely false?

Yep. The game works adapting the difficulty of the campaign based on the player base and the success in the last one. If the players fails because there is just a few playing, the next one will be easier. Add enough loses, and a dozen player can win the campaign if they are smart enough. The plat only will be unachievable when the servers shut off.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, de_digibeet said:

I only started the game yesterday and the community was winning on the final planet of the galactic campaign. I just got my two trophies, while having only played one planet. Still figuring out how this game actually works, but at least I got these.

Nicely done. 

I need them still, but there is no way to really know when the Galactic Campaign starts. I hope in the future members keep sharing when the Campaign is running. 

10 hours ago, ConAir said:

Nicely done. 

I need them still, but there is no way to really know when the Galactic Campaign starts. I hope in the future members keep sharing when the Campaign is running. 

As I'm new to the game I'm not sure, but I think the next galactic campaign has started.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

the galactic campaign trophies are 100% possible to obtain. I just started playing this game recently again after platting it way back when, and all 3 enemies were conquered like 2 days after i started playing again (check trophy times/dates if you are skeptical). if u want to play this game please do, its a lot of fun and relatively easy, apart from depending on others for a trophy or two.

• 2 months later...