Which is your proudest 100% PSN game?

Aexuz

On 10/27/2012 at 6:11 AM, Snipers_Revenge said:

.detuned - It's an extremely difficult 100% so I'm proud to have it on my list

lol...it kept me up at nights to!

On 9/6/2012 at 7:53 AM, Piggie_Pie said:

without a doubt White Knight Chronicles... Super fun game... took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears... mostly tears of joy... Trophies are so few and far between that when you actually get one it makes you smile from ear to ear :awesome:

That has a platinum, its supposed to be games without plats.

XPosed Reloaded I was the 7th person to have completed the US Release, however someone joined the site after, and I guess I'm now the 8th person to have completed it.  While this and PAIN are extremely hard core, and it's not even my top 5 rarest trophies anymore, yet Fat Princess' Gladiate Arena Trophy could possibly be the hardest thing I've ever done in a game.  That was just f*cking brutal for me.

12 times I got to the final round with the Warrior character before I beat that, and you have to do it with 5 different characters, it's just ruthlessly difficult.  PAIN and Reloaded XPosed might have been harder, I'm not sure, yet Fat Princess drove me crazy.

Edited by LegendExeter

20 minutes ago, Malfunkshuns said:

Between LA Noire and Fallout 4 for me. Loved both games and going for 100% didn't ruin my enjoyment of the games.

10 minutes ago, IesuHado said:

I know is not the hardest in my list but I don't know why I feel so proud of this one (also I enjoyed it a lot!!!)

Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns Of The Patriots

Amazing game in my opinion and is one of those games that I don't know why but it bring me lots of good memories. 

This thread is about games without platinums.

• Like 1

Just now, djb5f said:

Very soon to be Pinball FX3 (0.07% at 100%) and Zen Pinball 2 (0.05% at 100%).  Just 1 trophy left for each!

L59cacb.png

L43340f.png

I actually thought about doing Zen Pinball 2 for the challenge...then I thought...well I hate pinball games in real life, so I will probably hate a pinball game as a video game and turned away from it.  Still 100% obtainable in 2022?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LegendExeter said:

I actually thought about doing Zen Pinball 2 for the challenge...then I thought...well I hate pinball games in real life, so I will probably hate a pinball game as a video game and turned away from it.  Still 100% obtainable in 2022?

Obtainable for Pinball FX3 but not for Zen Pinball 2 as the Super League Football table was pulled for licensing and never brought back.

• Like 1

L873cd8.png

For me it's the first Hitman of the trilogy, I didn't use to be a big trophy hunter but I quickly started to enjoy collecting them as a hobby after Batman Arkham Asylum, when I asked my housemate what games I should play she said play Hitman 2 because the first game's levels were in that, I ignored that and went with the first one and I'm happy I did. Still need to finish the 2nd one completely before going to Hitman 3. Also it's got a very low 100% completion, I guess people just didn't want to finish it!

Edited by Sylvanticore

The original Outlast stands as the 100% title that I'm most proud of especially with having to clear through it in the insane mode. Once I found a video explaining methods in how to kite the enemy ai into specific routes to easily skirt around them it was a piece of cake, but there are still one or two areas where you feel like your back is against the wall. Actually now that I think about it, that's probably very on brand for this game. ?

• Like 2

On 06/09/2012 at 3:32 AM, Aexuz said:

Which non platinum PSN title are you most proud of obtaining 100% in ?

My proudest is Crescent Pale Mist with only 38 people in the 100% club

L934e69.png

can we do dlc 100% as u did say with out a plat

Edited by JEDI_X_WING