Legendary card

LuuadPL

I don't think I ever got a legendary card, but I did get the trophy :S.

What I did was keep buying common card packs which can be bought for 20k munition. Besides a shitload of common cards I only got rare (blue aura) and epic (gold aura) cards. And the pack that finally gave me the trophy contained one rare (3k munition truck) and 5 common cards. Why that gave me the trophy I don't know, but it did. This card did seem to sparkle a bit, and was a bit more purple than blue/ but I decided that to be my imagination. And I was so surprised the trophy popped up, I didn't pay that much attention. I also disabled trophy screenshots, so I can't look back to check.

To get munition I played the cpu defense without really paying attention, that gave me about 6k munition for 6 minutes survival.

I really dislike this trophy as it seems to be utterly random, and when it did pop. I didn't even meet the requirement, I think :S.

Edited by de_digibeet

I spend like 400k munition and several hours on this trophy, getting more annoyed at every card pack and pvp match that didn't give the trophy. I really don't like a pure luck based trophy. When I finally got it, I was relieved. But even more surprised, as I explained above. Just keep at it, and luck will drop by.

Yea I get this. I bought only card packs 20k each and I spend a lot but already I get purple colour card and trophy! You dont need waste real money.. buy only packs and need patience :)

Edited by LuuadPL