How are people able to obtain the "Spreading Managed Democracy" trophy? :S

Hippic

Hi,

Can someone please explain to me how it possible for people to obtain the trophy "Spreading Managed Democracy" within the last 5 days, when we a nowhere near neither BUG, CYBORG, or ILLUMINATE's home planet!?!

I can see all the people who have obtained the trophy within the last 5 days are all french, so my first thought was maybe there i more then one community, and tried to google it ...Nothing! :S So I made a french PSN to see what would happen when i locked in, and I get the same thing as with my on user?

Im really confused!!

The trophy is described as follows:

Take part in a successful final assault on an enemy's home planet by completing at least one mission.

Please help :S

Edited by Hippic

We have been nowhere near any of the enemies home planet, for at least 5 months (trust me I have been checking up every day) so i doubt they haven't updated their trophies for that long if they are on PSNProfiles, but is the only logic explanation... :S

I can attest to it. I didn't participate in the final assault during one of the campaigns and logged in maybe a day or two after it was over. When I went to look at the terminal the trophies unlocked.

We have been nowhere near any of the enemies home planet, for at least 5 months (trust me I have been checking up every day) so i doubt they haven't updated their trophies for that long if they are on PSNProfiles, but is the only logic explanation... :S

That's untrue. One war was won on 6th March (just checked my trophies). I don't know about what happened afterwards.

I'm sure you'd love to explain your "Peace and Prosperity Reigns Again" trophy then, because a war can't be won without taking out all 3 home planets.  :facepalm:

But seriously, beyond the war that was won in March, the last war had the Illuminate home planet taken out for a while before the war was lost, so there are definitely players who could've gotten it then. 

I read months ago of some people unlocking event trophies without having actively participated on a war or assault. Might be a combination of glitches related to this and what the others said above.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1