Co-op question

Is the entire game co-op-able or just certain missions? If the latter, please elaborate. Can I do all missions except a few? All non-story? Etc. I've already posted in a couple other websites' forums but I'd like to know ASAP to make plans with a friend to play. Thanks in advance :)

The story is all single player, but all other missions can be done through multiplayer (they also can be done solo if you want)

For a list of all missions, refer to http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3493-%E6%BF%80%E6%AC%A1%E5%85%83%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%B0-%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%8B%E3%83%8D%E3%83%97%E3%83%86%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8CVS%E3%82%BE%E3%83%B3%E3%83%93%E8%BB%8D%E5%9B%A3-Trophy-Guide#%E3%82%A8%E3%83%8D%E3%83%9F%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8F%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BCAnything that is not called a scene is capable to be done through multi.

Ok see I'm getting this game tomorrow and I'd like to know do i start single player first or multiplayer because i wanna know

Do single player first. No need for the forced wait when ending levels, provides the easiest to access Dark History part, and allows you to easily get treasure with cheats while you grind your level.

Following the trophy guide is probably a safe way to transverse the game, but admittedly, I wrote the guide assuming you're playing solo. I didn't see how good grinding was with a team, but I doubt it can beat 1-shotting enemies.