Trophy List

Ayzic

Looks pretty standard for a VN, but a little different from Virtue's Last Reward.  Maybe now there are static teams as opposed to dynamic teams like in VLR.  Overall an easy looking list, excited to get this platinum. :)

Also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'M SO HYPED  FOR THIS! :lol: 

I have only played VLR but it is Escape the Room puzzles mixed with a VN.

But this isn't like VLR

I’m sure you’ve noticed that text boxes are gone from the story – or cinema in this game – sections. Instead, they are replaced with cutscenes with optional subtitles. The lines don’t type out; they appear in full exactly as subtitles do. I’ve seen the question, “Can we skip text?” floating around, and I’d like to confirm that yes, you can skip text. BUT there are important things you need to know about how it works.

http://www.aksysgames.com/2016/04/19/ztdcinema/

I’m sure you’ve noticed that text boxes are gone from the story – or cinema in this game – sections. Instead, they are replaced with cutscenes with optional subtitles. The lines don’t type out; they appear in full exactly as subtitles do. I’ve seen the question, “Can we skip text?” floating around, and I’d like to confirm that yes, you can skip text. BUT there are important things you need to know about how it works.

But why would anyone want to skip text for an awesome game to be released soon!?

Anyways, insta-buy for me since I really want to know how the ending will play out to the game series.

• Like 1

But why would anyone want to skip text for an awesome game to be released soon!?

Anyways, insta-buy for me since I really want to know how the ending will play out to the game series.

To acess different routes, no?

You need to get all of them to get True Ending, so if you couldn't skip, you'd have to see the same lines over and over again

I am SO going to get this game yes or yes! VLR is definitely the best game in terms of story on the Vita that I have played so far. :D

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Every time I heard Visual Novel, I assumed that was an actual description of a VN game. It's a book that you just read on the Vita, sometimes like Choose Your Own Adventure books, but always just words and words and words.

I has no idea that the Zero Escape series actually had puzzles in them. Now I may go back and pick some up. I honestly think that the if a VN has puzzles or other elements, it needs to be identified as a sub-genre or risk people like me, would would be extremely interested in a good story with some related puzzles, never picking them up. Like Visual Puzzle Novel. *Something* more indicative of what it is.

Now I need to figure out if there are any "Visual Novels" that really are just novels, or more of them have puzzle elements. I wouldn't want, say, VN+Fighting game, but I'd be willing to check out more VNs if there are.

Do I need to play the other games before I check this one out?

Yea it's a must to play the previos installments to understand Zero Time Dilemma story as it's the 3rd of the Zero Escape trilogy series and they are related story-wise . Play Virtue's Last Reward on the Vita or 3DS and 999 is available on DS and IOS but the IOS version is inferior since it doesn't have the puzzle sequences so i say just consider the DS version and forget about the IOS one  :lol:

Edited by Jiaho24

Do I need to play the other games before I check this one out?

This shouldn't even be a question =D

999 is available on DS and IOS but the IOS version is inferior since it doesn't have the puzzle sequences so i say just consider the DS version and forget about the IOS one  :lol:

Don't even mention the iOS version, someone might actually try it o.O You don't want that =D

• Like 1

no  "last reward" name for plat? damn ... i hoped i can put it in my cabinet.

my initial thought... I thought that Virtue's True Reward fits more as plat name but after a day, I think I will be ok with that Plat name...

oh btw... probably off topic but.. that Header Image... :3 Diana <3

sooo... I am guessing this is also the thread for "spoiler-ish" discussion about the list? will still put in spoiler tag just to be sure:

is it safe to assume:

Spoiler Lvl 1

Quests = Puzzles?

Cinema Files = Cut scenes?

Quest File = Golden File/Secret File?

Blessed by Lady Luck = Luck base/RNG?

Spoiler Lvl 2

No more character endings?

CQD End:1 = Coffin Ending? then... CQD End:2 = True Ending?

X-End = That team only survives ending...

Spoiler Lvl3

Virtual Reality = Bad Ending

Wrinkle in Time = Jumpy or Akane was shot?

Edited by JaM

Getting this day one...going to be annoying to get the plat without a guide.

Actually you're getting the plat for completing the game... at least that was the case with VLR and I assume ZTD will be the same (I haven't looked at secret trophies though so I may be wrong)

Gee, someone change the thread title to Trophy list - ZTD or something =D Or let's just talk in the big ZE thread xDD This thread is too hidden xD

my initial thought... I thought that Virtue's True Reward fits more as plat name but after a day, I think I will be ok with that Plat name...

oh btw... probably off topic but.. that Header Image... :3 Diana <3

sooo... I am guessing this is also the thread for "spoiler-ish" discussion about the list? will still put in spoiler tag just to be sure:

is it safe to assume:

Spoiler Lvl 1

Quests = Puzzles?

Cinema Files = Cut scenes?

Quest File = Golden File/Secret File?

Blessed by Lady Luck = Luck base/RNG?

Spoiler Lvl 2

No more character endings?

CQD End:1 = Coffin Ending? then... CQD End:2 = True Ending?

X-End = That team only survives ending...

Spoiler Lvl3

Virtual Reality = Bad Ending

Wrinkle in Time = Jumpy or Akane was shot?

Lady Luck definitely seems RNG based

You definitely nailed it with CQD endings. The CQD2 is a true ending, that's for sure but I'm not that sure it will be 999-styled =D Knowing Uchi, it could be a sequel to CQD1 which is actually real ending but where something did not happen and the game did not converge to CQD2 =D

Wrinkle in Time screams Diana shooting Sigma. The Russian roulette that may or may not happen =)

Wrinkle in Time screams Diana shooting Sigma. The Russian roulette that may or may not happen =)

oooh.. I actually somehow forgot about that part... maybe I am too focused with JunePei lately :awesome:

but I am somehow in doubt about that... like, the scene where Diana Shooting Sigma is like the first stuffs shown... so I am guessing it will happen in game in like, first hour of gameplay... and it is a Gold trophy so...I thought it will happen like in very late part of the game.. so yea.... I do still thinks it pertains to one of the couple being shot... not that I want to shoot Akane sooo bad... :awesome:

Edited by JaM

oooh.. I actually somehow forgot about that part... maybe I am too focused with JunePei lately :awesome:

but I am somehow in doubt about that... like, the scene where Diana Shooting Sigma is like the first stuffs shown... so I am guessing it will happen in game in like, first hour of gameplay... and it is a Gold trophy so...I thought it will happen like in very late part of the game.. so yea.... I do still thinks it pertains to one of the couple being shot... not that I want to shoot Akane sooo bad... :awesome:

You should forget about those two :awesome:

We all know Junpy gave up on being a protagonist :awesome:

In the first hour? =D Are you mad? =D That's undoubtedly final scene =D You either kill Siguma and get a bad ending (and gold trophy :awesome:) or you do not and get a true ending :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami