Trophy List

Ayzic

ok... since some have platted the game, I guess it is time to confirm the thoughts regarding some trophies:

Quests = Puzzles? - TRUE

Cinema Files = Cut scenes? - TRUE

Quest File = Golden File/Secret File? -NOPE... these are the notes/piece of paper found in escape rooms

hints?

-since there is a trophy for watching all cut scenes, you will most likely get majority of the trophies just filling up the flowchart.

-if you don't know what to do and seems to be stuck.. check the flowchart.. there might be times that are locked before that you can now access. Often hinted by "!"

-don't be afraid to let your current character or other character die...

-you test and witness every possibility. especially in first part... spoiler for specific stuff:

-you must witness all team being executed(the first decision game and the button). some fragments are only available if one or 2 of the teams dies.

Cinema Files = Cut scenes? - TRUE

Not entirely true :P Those are files related to the story (such as Gab messages & ward maps), not cutscenes. They also include post-game content that I hope people didn't miss out on by closing the game after getting their platinums :P

• Like 1

Not entirely true :P Those are files related to the story (such as Gab messages & ward maps), not cutscenes. They also include post-game content that I hope people didn't miss out on by closing the game after getting their platinums :P

I actually missed that... and I am somehow unsatisfied after getting the plat... good thing I've checked "that"

• Like 1

Before I jump in, just want to make sure- there aren't any missable trophies?

no missable trophies... 

just make sure to pick up all notes you can seen in the escape rooms so that you won't need to backtrack/jump back in puzzle rooms...

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone's saying to definitely play the earlier games, but I only have a PC and PS4... would recap videos on youtube (if they exist) suffice? I just started Dilemma (on PC) and think it's amazing already, but if alot of the content is lost on me for lack of experience with the series, maybe I should pause and get informed?

Everyone's saying to definitely play the earlier games, but I only have a PC and PS4... would recap videos on youtube (if they exist) suffice? I just started Dilemma (on PC) and think it's amazing already, but if alot of the content is lost on me for lack of experience with the series, maybe I should pause and get informed?

Obviously, getting a Vita would be the best solution :awesome:

Nah, joking. both VLR and 999 are receiving PC ports in foreseeable future so I would advise you to wait a bit.

• Like 1

Obviously, getting a Vita would be the best solution :awesome:

Nah, joking. both VLR and 999 are receiving PC ports in foreseeable future so I would advise you to wait a bit.

Damnit, I couldn't help myself and went quite far into it, and at this point I'm too intrigued to not go on immediately (Yes, I'm a massive weakling)

Thanks for the info tho! I'll definitely play them when they do get that port :)