Trophies glitched?

pawet85

Hi!

I'm wondering if the trophies "Z-Man" and "Mass Creation" are glitched or have a wrong description...

For "Z-Man"; I have all the diaries, the audio logs and the clues; but doesn't pop. The only strange thing I noticed is that although I have and saw all the movies, the counter on the movie selection screen shows like "0/5 movies".

For "Mass Creation", I've thrown thousands of items (left, right and top) and neither pops...

Anybody else?

Edited by pawet85

For the Z-Man Trophy i can confirm that you need the 5 movies aswell to pop up. At least thats what happend in my case. As for the mass creation trophy it really seems bugged. At first i thought that only the mission specific objects would count towards it, like "use 60 objects in total" or "use 10 top objects in a row" but that didnt do it either... :S 

Its the same here... it says 0/5 movies even tho i got them all... - and yea lets cross fingers. On the other hand some people now got the mass creation trophy so perhaps if others aren't complaining i somehow doubt they put effort into patching this since its somehow obtainable :S

I can't say anything about Z-Man, that popped for me just as it should.

On Mass Creation, it's most likely a typo: In the iOS version, you need to use 10000 objects to get the achievement, so I guess they forgot the last 0 on the Tropy description. Damn, that's really a lot...

• Like 1

As Weblaus suggested, its really a typo, i just got the mass creation trophy at a combined objects count (knocked over / dropped) of 10000. What a grind.

@Weblaus - Danke nochmals für den guten Tip :)

@Pawet85 - Did you go through all of the collectables so that they dont have the "!" sign at them? I'm not sure if that matters here but it some games it does, so it might be worth a try skipping through all of them.

Edited by Rondurin

Ok guys so, dear diary didn't pop for me and since mass creation pops at 10000, which ones are glitched?

I work for a ps vita website and we are planning to email the devs with a report in order to get a patch in the future.

Hi

I finally got "Z-Man", which I'm sure is GLITCHED on PSVITA.

I obtained again all collectibles except the last one; then I saved on the cloud. Obtained the last collectible and nothing popped; tried two or three times more reloading the cloud save and nothing. At the end, I tried on my PS4 collecting there the last collectible and the trophy popped.

Now, let's try "Mass Creation"; let's arrive to 10.000 objects to see if really they missed a 0 (it'll be reeeeeeally long...).

• Like 1

Hey, I have played this for hours on my ps4, I am now on day 19, I still dont have all collectables, the only things I get with the blue-light pick ups are things for the health packs. Is this glitched? I need 8 more clues, but I havent gotten one since maybe day 16 :/ I dont have any movies either, how do you get those?

@Jill-Valentine--, go to "Settings" and you'll see the Cross Save button.

@Gittoh, the clues I think are random or related to your progress in a run. Also be sure to do the "!" missions that appears sometimes on the maps.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing on the PS4 (not the PS Vita) and I have collected 3 movies so far, but the game says "0/5 movies"  :unsure:

Do you think I should start over or should I just continue playing and hope the trophy pops when I collect the other two movies? Or maybe I should try the cloud save thing? What would you do?

Oh and I have another question: I didn't have a "!" mission on the map so far, I'm on day 13... when do I get them? And when / where do I get the last two movies? 

Edited by anothergayshark

Hi

I finally got "Z-Man", which I'm sure is GLITCHED on PSVITA.

I obtained again all collectibles except the last one; then I saved on the cloud. Obtained the last collectible and nothing popped; tried two or three times more reloading the cloud save and nothing. At the end, I tried on my PS4 collecting there the last collectible and the trophy popped.

Now, let's try "Mass Creation"; let's arrive to 10.000 objects to see if really they missed a 0 (it'll be reeeeeeally long...).

You say that you got the Z-Man trophy (congrats!) and I wanted to ask if the movies still said “0/5” when you got it?!

You obtained all collectibles except one, then saved it in the cloud and reloaded the save game on the PS4 and got the trophy – but did it write “5/5 movies” on the PS4 or still “0/5 movies” and you got the trophy anyway?

Hi!

Movies said 0/5 even when I got them all (in Vita and in PS4 also).

I would suggest you continue until the last/s collectibles, then Cloud save. And if when you got the last collectible you don't have the trophy, try to replay the last section in the other system (if you have both).

• Like 1