Trophies glitched?

pawet85

@pawet85: Thanks for your answer and for trying to help me! :)

I got an answer from Mass Creation:

Hello Sabrina,
Thank for your email.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of it and planning to release the patch as soon as possible, but it appeared this case is not simple at all.
Stay tuned.

Kind regards.
Ninjas@Mass Creation

Edited by anothergayshark
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A year late, but the trophy description has changed to reflect the accurate “10,000” target (in-game, though not on this site...). I’m hoping the collectible trophy has been patched as well!

EDIT: It has not. I’ll try the cross-save...

Edited by visighost
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 12/17/2017 at 7:53 AM, visighost said:

A year late, but the trophy description has changed to reflect the accurate “10,000” target (in-game, though not on this site...). I’m hoping the collectible trophy has been patched as well!

@Beyondthegrave07

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

On 12/17/2017 at 0:53 AM, visighost said:

I'll refresh the list here and see if it updates sooner than later.

• 2 years later...
On 25/07/2023 at 6:20 PM, Dinniestar said:

I have unlocked all collectables I’m regards to this game was playing it on vita 

cross saved it to ps5 and still not unlocked well that’s really annoying 

I've been playing this on and off for several months on Vita. I just recently earned Mass Creation.

But as for Z-Man I'm sure it's glitched on the Vita. I only just noticed after other people have said it earlier in the thread, but when I checked the video cutscenes I've unlocked it says 0/5, when in fact I've unlocked all 5. 

Unfortunately I was unaware of how buggy this trophy was, and I had repeatedly uploaded my save to PS+ servers as I encountered another glitch where an error occurs on the main menu, and I lost a lot of progress towards Mass Creation. So I kept backing my save up in case the error happened again. 

Does anyone know if using the cross-save function and trying to get it on PS4 works? Or have I got to delete the savedata and restart all over again?

11 hours ago, shaunsheep677 said:

I've been playing this on and off for several months on Vita. I just recently earned Mass Creation.

But as for Z-Man I'm sure it's glitched on the Vita. I only just noticed after other people have said it earlier in the thread, but when I checked the video cutscenes I've unlocked it says 0/5, when in fact I've unlocked all 5. 

Unfortunately I was unaware of how buggy this trophy was, and I had repeatedly uploaded my save to PS+ servers as I encountered another glitch where an error occurs on the main menu, and I lost a lot of progress towards Mass Creation. So I kept backing my save up in case the error happened again. 

Does anyone know if using the cross-save function and trying to get it on PS4 works? Or have I got to delete the save data and restart all over again?

cross saves does not work downloaded it on ps5 and did not pop i did read on thread if you have one last collectable and move the save over to PlayStation 4 and collect last collectable trophy will pop I've not personally tested it though 

On 28/07/2023 at 8:58 AM, Dinniestar said:

cross saves does not work downloaded it on ps5 and did not pop i did read on thread if you have one last collectable and move the save over to PlayStation 4 and collect last collectable trophy will pop I've not personally tested it though 

It worked! I tried cross save and I earned the trophy on my PS4. Great! I don't have to play the whole damn thing again lol.?

2 hours ago, shaunsheep677 said:

It worked! I tried cross save and I earned the trophy on my PS4. Great! I don't have to play the whole damn thing again lol.1f601.png

Did you already have all the collectables on the vita and cross saved over to ps4 and trophy popped? Because I tried this and did not work 

3 hours ago, Dinniestar said:

Did you already have all the collectables on the vita and cross saved over to ps4 and trophy popped? Because I tried this and did not work 

Yes, that's why I posted here in the first place. As I stated in my first message the unlocked clips showed as 0/5 in my Vita, even though I had all 5 clips unlocked, as well as having all the other collectibles.

So yesterday, I used the cross-save function to see if it would work. On my PS4 I loaded the game up, completed the Tutorial then went to cross-save. It prompted me to download or overwrite, I selected load.

Then I went to the cut scenes (still said 0/5), and watched them all. After watching them I noticed the ! symbol had reappeared on two of the Clues collectibles (the two photographs, Body and Reed) after watching the clips. I had already previously collected everything on the Vita. I cycled through all the Clue collectibles.

I then selected Chow and selected a mission from the Laboratory map. Shot some zombies a bit, then let myself die. On the completion screen showing the results for my run the trophy popped.

So it worked, for me at least. I no longer have to play this glitchy game.

On 31/07/2023 at 3:02 AM, shaunsheep677 said:

Yes, that's why I posted here in the first place. As I stated in my first message the unlocked clips showed as 0/5 in my Vita, even though I had all 5 clips unlocked, as well as having all the other collectibles.

So yesterday, I used the cross-save function to see if it would work. On my PS4 I loaded the game up, completed the Tutorial then went to cross-save. It prompted me to download or overwrite, I selected load.

Then I went to the cut scenes (still said 0/5), and watched them all. After watching them I noticed the ! symbol had reappeared on two of the Clues collectibles (the two photographs, Body and Reed) after watching the clips. I had already previously collected everything on the Vita. I cycled through all the Clue collectibles.

I then selected Chow and selected a mission from the Laboratory map. Shot some zombies a bit, then let myself die. On the completion screen showing the results for my run the trophy popped.

So it worked, for me at least. I no longer have to play this glitchy game.

Just tried this as well even completed it on ps5 and trophy popped 

amazing that you found this thanks a lot 

On 02/08/2023 at 9:58 PM, Dinniestar said:

Just tried this as well even completed it on ps5 and trophy popped 

amazing that you found this thanks a lot 

Glad to be of help. 

For anyone else who is having trouble getting Z-Man to pop when playing the game on Vita, repeat exactly what I did above on the PS4/PS5.

Theoretically it should work, and you won't have to replay the whole damn thing.

• Like 1