Unthinkable II route D pursuit in 1:25:00 secs.

I need bit of help, i'm trying to get the last 3 stars for Unthinkable II route D pursuit in 1:25:00 secs in special events, but i keep on failing and never catch up to the pursuit racer, is there a way to get less then 1:25:00 secs in Unthinkable II route D pursuit?

What vehicle are u using? I think I did but just barely. Its fully upgraded correct? You have to hit most of the speedups when pink, only use a single regular one if you are closing in.

Yes it's fully upgraded.

What event is that exactly?

I got the platinum and never saw a hard pursuit race on Unthinkable II and I just checked it and the only special event pursuit race on Unthinkable II is on C route (on the initial difficulty), and it shouldn't be hard at all..

By any chance, that event you are having troubles with is from the DLC pack? (I didn't bought it, so I have no experience with it.. but there's no viable shortcuts on Unthinkable II route D as far as I'm aware.. and the fastest way to drive there is the same racing line that's used on the Zonga 10 laps time trail..)

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

What event is that exactly?

I got the platinum and never saw a hard pursuit race on Unthinkable II and I just checked it and the only special event pursuit race on Unthinkable II is on C route (on the initial difficulty), and it shouldn't be hard at all..

By any chance, that event you are having troubles with is from the DLC pack? (I didn't bought it, so I have no experience with it.. but there's no viable shortcuts on Unthinkable II route D as far as I'm aware.. and the fastest way to drive there is the same racing line that's used on the Zonga 10 laps time trail..)

I didn't see it in the special events but in the regular series. Though I don't have the dlc, also dont have super car specials unlocked either.

I didn't see it in the special events but in the regular series. Though I don't have the dlc, also dont have super car specials unlocked either.

Ok, I will look it up again.. may have overlooked it..

But if it's the regular events any maxed out car from that class should work (I did most with the Aston Martin knockoff, only used the McHandfull and Zonga a few times in those).

Edit: I must be blind because I really am not seeing any Pursuit event on Unthinkable II on the advanced difficulty..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

The shortcut where you boink off the ramp at the end of the first turn all the way to the bridge at the end of the circle is NOT DOABLE in the Baguetti CI Pursuit Race Special Event on Unthinkable II Route D. For one thing, the ramp is not down in this event and even if you do manage to use the little bit of ramp that's there to boink off of, the game resets you as soon as you start to go over the wall.

Since we're already on the subject of this track, I've noticed a bug, only on this event, where shortly after landing from the ramp after the last turn, the car swerves sharply to the left or right, even if the car is perfectly straight upon landing.

• 2 weeks later...