Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaxieM0us3

I wish DLC Trophies...

10 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who wish this game has extra trophies in the future? I have platinum'd the game, I loved it and I wish more trophies for it. I don't mind about trophies related to online or any other tasks. I'm a TM veteran and I noticed TMT lacks modes from previous games like Puzzle and Platform. I wish Nadeo could have modes like these in the future and maybe more tracks for the campaign.

Do you think this game deserves more contents in the future?

Dude, the game's been out for what, a month? If there's DLC coming, it's still probably a little bit away.

More DLC content would be fine. I never like having extra trophies though.

I'd love to have Stunts mode back, especially with these new environments. And we also need... a horn ;)

I'd love to have Stunts mode back, especially with these new environments. And we also need... a horn ;)

Yes definitely. The team should put more advanced personalization for our car like previous games. Stickers, decals... When we can place them as we want.

Platinumed the game last night. Wouldnt be a bad idea to have trophies for the Supercharger DLC

DF007gamer.png

Edited by DF007gamer

Platinumed the game last night. Wouldnt be a bad idea to have trophies for the Supercharged DLC

DF007gamer.png

Dude,  there's a difference between Trackmania Turbo & Table top Racing :P

Dude,  there's a difference between Trackmania Turbo & Table top Racing :P

My bad. I meant the SUPERCHARGER DLC PACK. Ok I changed the D to a R. You happy. 

Edited by DF007gamer

My bad. I meant the SUPERCHARGER DLC PACK. Ok I changed the D to a R. You happy. 

Not really xD ... The guy who made the post is talking about trackmania Turbo ,, You are talking about Table top racing ,,, Two different games. (You've never even played Trackmania before :P)

i would love them to make us get another 50 trackmasters or something to maintain the 100% lol i loved this game