Blood and Wine confirmed for 31st May 2016 release!

The next and final expansion for The Witcher 3 has been confirmed by CD Projekt Red to be releasing on May 31st. There will also be a physical edition with 2 Gwent decks in it. Nilfgaard and Northern Realms, the remaining 2 decks (if you bought the Heart of Stone special edition pack)

Cannot wait myself, been been confirmed we get a new area and from a possibly leaked trophy list, we also get a Skellige Gwent deck added in as well  :D

Possible leaked trophies: http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6774581

13221403_10153803614469331_5154460316214

4d2ef4a466.jpg

Edited by LetsTurnJu-On

Awesome, I still havent gotten around to Hearts of Stone yet, or even 100%ed the base game, its rare when a game pulls me in for another 50 hour playthrough of new content a year down the line.

I've played through the game 4 times now and the DLC twice xD I have a serious problem lol, this game is the best game I've ever played (in my opinion). 100%'d twice when I do my Death March run too, probably after Blood and Wine drops :P

• Like 1

Can't wait for BaW...Toussaint here I go baby.

They say 20h haha I'm dropping 200h+ on BaW that's for sure.

Wish I could get that physical edition,I really wanted those gwent cards just like I wanted back when HoS released.

• Like 1

and from a possibly leaked trophy list, we also get a Skellige Gwent deck added in as well  :D

Can you provide a link to the leaked trophies? Or at least say how many trophies will be included in the DLC? I already pre-ordered Blood and Wine and am looking forward to returning to the world of Geralt and can't wait for the DLC and more Gwent!  :D

Can you provide a link to the leaked trophies? Or at least say how many trophies will be included in the DLC? I already pre-ordered Blood and Wine and am looking forward to returning to the world of Geralt and can't wait for the DLC and more Gwent!  :D

There ya go :) Technically achievements, but they'll be the same if the list is real.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6774581

• Like 1

I'm planning to start Witcher this week.Can anyone tell me if the trophies from Blood and Wine dlc need you to keep certains saves from the main game?For example in Dragon Age Inquisition, Jaws of Hakkon and Descent had their own levels and their own trophies while in Trespasser you needed saves before killing a certain dragon or you had to begin a new playthrough