Afterbirth, no trophies popping, for ANYONE?

I don't know if this will help with Afterbirth but with Rebirth, I had several trophies not popping. Then I uploaded my save to the cloud, deleted the save on the drive, opened the game, used the in-game sync option do download the cloud save and then all the missing trophies popped at once.

Might be worth a try.

EDIT: on my profile, they are the trophies from 24th Mar 2015

Edited by Sicho

I tried a few similar things, but as long as the global standings are at 0.0% we can assume that no tricks will likely work. It means that everything that has been tried by anybody hasn't worked...

They gave out early access codes to a few people, but with trophies disabled... It feels like they forgot to re-enable them... For anyone...

I tried a few similar things, but as long as the global standings are at 0.0% we can assume that no tricks will likely work. It means that everything that has been tried by anybody hasn't worked...

They gave out early access codes to a few people, but with trophies disabled... It feels like they forgot to re-enable them... For anyone...

I hope its something as simple as that

I tried the method for the rebirth bugged trophies (delete and then download the game from the cloud) but with no success :(
It's incredible how much effort they put on screwing things....  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 
Trophies should be the first thing to check out before they release a game....

Trophies should be the first thing to check out before they release a game....

I don't think trophies rank anywhere near the top of their list of things to check out before games are released. I also don't think that'll ever change. All anyone needs to do is look at the typical achiever percentage of most trophies on the PS4 or Vita.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Patch 1.07 on PS4 fixed the problem with Afterbirth trophies, but as I can see the trophy for unlocking The Keeper may still be bugged (no one seems to be getting it). And the patch completely broke the in-game Upload functionality for me.

It took Nicalis 6 months to port the game, 1 month to release a patch and still there are a lot of things bugged in this game. I'm pissed.

the patch is so badly done it has ruined my game. All my progress is gone. So many runs down the toilet. I had one of the new DLC challenges left, I had done all the characters on Greed Mode and filled up the donation machine with 1000 coins, all the characters beating Hush, all the new DLC characters had beaten ??? and the Lamb and I only needed to beat Mega Satan with the Keeper. All of this has been reset for some reason after the patch.