Umbrella Corps Trophy List Thoughs

Aranea Highwind

Just so you guys know, trophies cannot be obtained in private lobbies. A friend of mine who is a big hunter tried to obtain a few trophies by inviting me to her lobby and she was unable to obtain any trophy, despite completing the requirements.

Ah thats a shame. My guess is that we would be prevented from searching, but perhaps we could try finding a ranked lobby with a group of 8 players to boost. 

First, you just take a pistole and then press X

Yeah, I was trying that and it seemed to work in One Life mode, but I wasn't receiving any prompts in Multi-Mission. I will check that again next time I get on. 

I played some public matches and I have bad news: all trophys are ranked based only ( except the 2 singlerplayer trophys )

but I don't know, maybe one guy invite the other 5 people and search ranked match, so we doesn't need to find us. If we have enough people, we should test this. Otherwise, 2 Teams with 3 people should search to find everyone.

I played some public matches and I have bad news: all trophys are ranked based only ( except the 2 singlerplayer trophys )

but I don't know, maybe one guy invite the other 5 people and search ranked match, so we doesn't need to find us. If we have enough people, we should test this. Otherwise, 2 Teams with 3 people should search to find everyone.

That is probably our best bet. I was able to find a group of 3 friends in matchmaking by pure chance. It seems that the population is low enough. If we get put in a lobby with other players we could restart the search. 

As most of you already know, you have to have platinum in all U-trial medals for the "U can't touch me" gold trophy. The prestige category is the first and last U-trial medals you will obtain. 500 matches for "dedicated soldier" U-trial platinum medal should be the last U-trial you get before platinum. Good luck!

NOTE: if you are finishing up "One for all" U-trial medal and you find it hard to get a collector round during a match, try a small (s) map. They, for whatever reason, show up a lot more often on smaller maps.

• Like 2

As most of you already know, you have to have platinum in all U-trial medals for the "U can't touch me" gold trophy. The prestige category is the first and last U-trial medals you will obtain. 500 matches for "dedicated soldier" U-trial platinum medal should be the last U-trial you get before platinum. Good luck!

NOTE: if you are finishing up "One for all" U-trial medal and you find it hard to get a collector round during a match, try a small (s) map. They, for whatever reason, show up a lot more often on smaller maps.

Interesting, I will have to test this at our next boosting session. 

• 2 weeks later...

A MESSAGE TO ANYONE THINKING OF BOOSTING THIS GAME

don't

just run away...

go...and never look back...

I don't care how much of a trophy hunter you think you are...this game isn't worth it...

you will make friends with your boosting partners....and then you will see them slowly sink into insanity...

If the Resident Evil franchise was a T-Shirt, this game would be an ugly mustard stain that can never be fully removed, no matter how hard to try. Your time would be better spent smashing your head into a brick wall for 80 hours than boosting this game. 

You have been warned. 

Edited by TheAveryChu

• 2 weeks later...

A question to those who boosted U-Trials or just has any idea:

under "Award" section there is item "Messiah" with such description: "Get an Assist award". Does anybody know what it means and how it's supposed to be earned? Sometimes I get assist kills and even become the most assists MVP (which contributes to "Being a Bro" under the Prestige section). Also yesterday I got "triple assist" message during the round, but "Messiah" have not changed. I have tried to google but with no success. It pisses me off a little.

And as for Trophy List Thoughts :) - there is nothing worse for me in this gaming world than grindy game, which requires 50+ hours of boosting and minimum 6+ folks to play it. Alas, Umbrella Corps is one of such games :(

Upd. found it! "Messiah" it's "killing an enemy, while he is shooting at ally (ally must stay alive)". Many thanks to MiamiNights89 for the help!

Edited by scFlinT-us
  • Like 1

A question to those who boosted U-Trials or just has any idea:

under "Award" section there is item "Messiah" with such description: "Get an Assist award". Does anybody know what it means and how it's supposed to be earned? Sometimes I get assist kills and even become the most assists MVP (which contributes to "Being a Bro" under the Prestige section). Also yesterday I got "triple assist" message during the round, but "Messiah" have not changed. I have tried to google but with no success. It pisses me off a little.

And as for Trophy List Thoughts :) - there is nothing worse for me in this gaming world than grindy game, which requires 50+ hours of boosting and minimum 6+ folks to play it. Alas, Umbrella Corps is one of such games :(

Upd. found it! "Messiah" it's "killing an enemy, while he is shooting at ally (ally must stay alive)". Many thanks to MiamiNights89 for the help!

Any time, bro. Any time! :)

Anyone kno how to get the Executioner (get a deathblow award)U-trial?

My assumption is that it has something to do with a number of kills per certain period of time (most likely short or very short period of time). Sorry, cannot share the exact steps how to get it, as I got it naturally over time, but I think I saw "deathblow" message on the screen when did two or three kills in a row (in the boosting session, of course), and I think it does not matter how you do the kills and everything contributes: melee, fire, grenades.

Upd: had a session today and tried various approaches, including quick kills, but no luck - did not get "deathblow" messages at all. So I have no idea how it has come naturally. Mystery.

If you still unclear try to ask folks who have got U-Trials trophy recently - it helped me a lot with my U-Trials question :)

Any time, bro. Any time! :)

I knew you would read that post :)

Edited by scFlinT-us

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...