Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KiraxKira

Saving Glitch

2 posts in this topic

Last night I noticed my game didn't want to autosave properly. Not a huge deal to me as I don't really use the autosaves. However, 2 hours after I first noticed it happening, it wouldn't manually save. Just wanted to give a heads up that if it fails to autosave, try to do a manual save immediately to make sure you won't lose your progress. Learn from my mistakes.  :facepalm:

Edit: I remembered that it deleted the save file that I tried to overwrite. Make sure to try and make a new save file when it starts this.

Edited by KiraxKira

Last night I noticed my game didn't want to autosave properly. Not a huge deal to me as I don't really use the autosaves. However, 2 hours after I first noticed it happening, it wouldn't manually save. Just wanted to give a heads up that if it fails to autosave, try to do a manual save immediately to make sure you won't lose your progress. Learn from my mistakes.  :facepalm:

Oh yea, they never patched this issue? If I remember right, it had to do with your dynasty members. You might have to retire one or more after getting the trophy (for 7 dynasty members) as it stops you from manually saving as well. Had to just keep playing the game and never turning it off.