Who wants to play Life is Strange (PS3/PS4) ?

Superbuu3

Sorry for the long hiatus, but most of you guys should be familiar with how this works by now. I thought now would be a good opportunity to get the We Play groups started again. I'll edit this page later today and add in all the FAQ style questions as its likely going to take some cleaning up as I will try and streamline the whole thing so even if my health problems get in the way everything is in place.

I would ask anyone who does have this in their backlog to try and give this a shot as having a decent sized group will defintiely keep me a lot more motivated and in general helps me keep a lot more focused.

Just so people know the timescale will be from May 13th till June 5th, we'll be doing 1 chapter a day or 1 episode every 5 days.

Participants:

1. Superbuu3
  2. cjshaitan
  3. DJROE95
  4. monkeydluffy512
  5. NullRay85

Maybe:

1. Han_the_Dragon
  2. Vert
  3. zadorvp
Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

I'm still waiting for my brother (or his girlfriend, I forgot) to finish the game to lend it to me, so if they end up lending it to me before the end of this, I will participate, but as of now I'm not 100% sure if I will manage to join halfway or not, so place me as a "maybe" member for the time being.

• Like 1

Count me in, Buu.

:highfive:

I would like to join, but I don't know if I can get a copy soon.

No worries join in when you get a chance.

Cheers Buu, I'd best get downloading this tomorrow :D

Played it through on ps4 when it was released but I'm really looking forward to revisiting it on PS3 for this we play!

Glad you could join I made sure there was a game you wouldn't struggle too much to finish :awesome:

I'm still waiting for my brother (or his girlfriend, I forgot) to finish the game to lend it to me, so if they end up lending it to me before the end of this, I will participate, but as of now I'm not 100% sure if I will manage to join halfway or not, so place me as a "maybe" member for the time being.

No worries, I do hope you can join in before it finishes though.

• Like 3

Having seen the recent Project Platinum and finding out this was a metroidvania style game I was suddenly very interested in playing this and I thought what better opportunity to get the We Play groups started again.

Wait, what? Are you talking about Life is Strange? Because that's the same type of game as The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, and Game of Thrones. Anyway, good to see you're back in action.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Wait, what? Are you talking about Life is Strange? Because that's the same type of game as The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, and Game of Thrones. Anyway, good to see you're back in action.

I'm guessing that was a copy/paste from the sign up for "We Play Dust: An Elysian Tail" so the metroidvania comment was probably referring to that game.

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1