Freaking expensive DLC

charlijaen

People do enjoy their games. Price is factor for those just want to enjoy their games. I dont want to pay 20 euros for one set of additional content when I can get full game for that price or even cheaper. Its still price versus content even if you play just for enjoyment. Others get enjoyment from playing, others from trophies.

If you truly enjoyed the game you should be more than willing to pay for the dlc, especially after other players had shared that the dlc does add on quite a number of game changing content

• 1 month later...

I bought this game day one and also own all the DLC - in my opinion it is worth it (although i have got some of the DLC on sale) as it gives you a brand new campaign which can last 10+ hours depending on how you play it, and all the new buildings and processes are unlocked in the main story and free-play so you get new campaigns as well as enhancing the campaigns you already have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, it's pretty expensive. I buy full games for this price when they are on sale! So, I guess, I'll just have to wait when DLC is like 5 bucks. But that's ok, I'm in no rush... I have plenty of games to finish  :D

All DLC is on sale until the end of this month, EU store.

Espionage and Waterborne each cost 7,99 EUR.

We still have 'em here for 10 bucks. Doesn't look like they are on sale though. Maybe they just lowered the price.

Edited by theomgkitteh