Official SotM XXX

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XXX  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

Congrats on another victory, CMG! :yay: I may've only got a couple votes, but this was still a fun one. :P

almost went 6 until I saw the Man-Face on Tifa t-t.

Man-Face? Are we looking at the same sig, or do I just need glasses? :blink:

Signature 6... I have no words...

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take that as an insult, or a complement because I wanted to do something extra, uhh... "pervy" for XXX. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

• Like 2

Congrats on another victory, CMG! :yay: I may've only got a couple votes, but this was still a fun one. :P

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take that as an insult, or a complement because I wanted to do something extra, uhh... "pervy" for XXX. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

Lol we were at the ends of each spectrum (innocent<---->pervy) and got the same amount of votes lol
  • Like 2

You're just creepy... and yes, she has a man face Masamune.. and something staring right up into her...

Nothing wrong with the work you had done though.. I mistaked you with cmgravekeeper for a while (as this is exactly his kind of thing >_> haha I'm getting yelled at for this).

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 4

You're just creepy... and yes, she has a man face Masamune.. and something staring right up into her...

Nothing wrong with the work you had done though.. I mistaked you with cmgravekeeper for a while (as this is exactly his kind of thing >_> haha I'm getting yelled at for this).

Creepy?!

giphy.gif

But there is a complement in there too... so 50/50 it is! lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 Personally I was expecting a lot more pervy things in XXX, I thought it'd be mandatory... :P

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2

Don't get me wrong, the color and light shimmering is apropos, very reminiscent of FF7 cavernous scenes, love it! The skin showing is needed with the boobage, so I mean you had ALL the formulas for a vote needed, but it looks like someone face swapped Tifa with Zoro from one piece. Edited by TigressLion
  • Like 2

Don't get me wrong, the color and light shimmering is apropos, very reminiscent of FF7 cavernous scenes, love it! The skin showing is needed with the boobage, so I mean you had ALL the formulas for a vote needed, but it looks like someone face swapped Tifa with Zoro from one piece.

I may've been slightly distracted by... "other" aspects of the render. :P But I was actually trying to decide between 2 different Tifa renders, maybe I should've went with the other one?

5298_render_Tifa.png

• Like 2

I may've been slightly distracted by... "other" aspects of the render. :P But I was actually trying to decide between 2 different Tifa renders, maybe I should've went with the other one?

5298_render_Tifa.png

We were saying of all the renders you could have used.  :facepalm:

I would have used this:

tifa_render_3_by_doublea2015-d8jbla5.png

• Like 3