Wild Arms 3 trophy list is up

crimsonidol38

https://www.exophase.com/game/wild-arms-3-ps4/trophies/

What do you think about it? I'm tempted to buy it and replay it (played it first back in 2012 and it made me fell in love with the WA-series) but to be honest I barely remember anything about missables or so.

The most difficult trophy will definitely be the fight against Ragu O Ragla due to the length of the Abyss (100 floors without savepoints). But I guess the PS4's standby feature could be of help for that.  :hmm:

And to warm up... the battle theme!

B)

• Like 4

I'm getting this game regardless of what the trophies look like. I never got to Ragu O Ragula on this game but I did fight him on the first game. Never beat him either. <_<

I didn't even try to get to Ragu because of this stupidity with 100 floors and having no possibility to save. Like I said the standby feature of PS4 might help so we don't have to do it in one sitting. Ragu in the first Wild Arms was easy. It felt more like a normal boss to me.

I didn't even try to get to Ragu because of this stupidity with 100 floors and having no possibility to save. Like I said the standby feature of PS4 might help so we don't have to do it in one sitting. Ragu in the first Wild Arms was easy. It felt more like a normal boss to me.

The 100 floors does sound a little dumb but with a game like this I'm not overly concerned with trophies. Just being able to play again is worth the $15 it's likely going to be.

In the first game he always just one shot me. I must've faced him 50 times and each time I was killed from the start. :/ I probably did something wrong but oh well lol.

• Like 1

Never had the fortune of playing the Wild Arms series, but looking forward to actually getting a chance to try it...but here's hoping they keep coming out with other games. I personally want Timesplitters 2 and 3, Shaman King: Power of Spirit, and Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King the most...as well as Ape Escape 2 and 3...and here's hoping that they also do it to old PSX games! I want the original Ape Escape, Dino Crisis, Dragon Quest VII, Parasite Eve...oh, the possibilities are endless!

The 100 floors does sound a little dumb but with a game like this I'm not overly concerned with trophies. Just being able to play again is worth the $15 it's likely going to be.

That's a good attitude. :)

For me it's a mix of replaying one of the RPGs I really enjoyed and additionally earning some nice trophies. I could still play the original version but I see this as a good opportunity to try out these PS2 on PS4-classics.

In the first game he always just one shot me. I must've faced him 50 times and each time I was killed from the start. :/ I probably did something wrong but oh well lol.

I don't remember if I followed a specific strategy or not but I was rather lucky and killed him in one of my first tries (maybe it was even the first one). I'm aware of the fact that he could summon some nasty spells but I was rather lucky, I guess. Other bosses like Zed were more annoying.

• Like 1

Never had the fortune of playing the Wild Arms series, but looking forward to actually getting a chance to try it...but here's hoping they keep coming out with other games. I personally want Timesplitters 2 and 3, Shaman King: Power of Spirit, and Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King the most...as well as Ape Escape 2 and 3...and here's hoping that they also do it to old PSX games! I want the original Ape Escape, Dino Crisis, Dragon Quest VII, Parasite Eve...oh, the possibilities are endless!

there's already an active thread (with more than 500+ replies) where you can type which PS2 games you want to see on PS4, if you want: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

i think ape escape 3 was also leaked to be released on PS4 some months ago, so you might be lucky.

Edited by smellslikejavier

I would much rather it have been the PS2 version of the first one, Alter Code F, but I'll definitely be getting this regardless as I've always enjoyed Wild Arms.

...assuming that they fixed the myriad glitches in it, of course. Alter Code F was a mess even at the design level, but the glitches were incredibly bad.

Anyway, I liked Wild Arms 3 quite a bit, but Ragu O Ragula was a pain. It was easy to die on the final floors of the Abyss (even at high levels), and if I recall correctly, you have to beat the boss twice.

I remember leaving my PS2 sitting powered on overnight because I was falling asleep about 70 floors into the Abyss and I was too stubborn to simply turn the console off and try again another day.  This tiem around, I'll use my knowledge of that issue to not start that dungeon late at night.  B)

Missables shouldn't be an issue with a PS4.  It's so easy to simply keep a browser window open in the background on the console while playing this title to be able to track that sort of thing, one of the things I like about the PS4 that the PS3 sadly could never properly do.

And I'd prefer Wild Arms 5, but I'll take what I can get.  This title was still good enough to be worth purchasing again and playing again.

• Like 1

I really hope Wild Arms 3 comes out tuesday. I kinda wish there were more trophies though, since i usually like at least 35 trophies for a game.

Excited for the game though. I just hope i have the patience to put up with the random encounters. lol

Yea that Ragu O Ragula fight is a pain in the butt. You do have to fight him twice as well. One thing that made that 100 floor trip so so so much better was if you wait till near end game, there is a point where you have to make your way to a boss but due to events in game (I can't remember what exactly) there are absolutely no random encounters. If you go to the Abyss during this time, you won't fight a single random fight throughout the entire 100 floors. You do still have to fight each boss as you make your way down, but having to fight I think it was 3 bosses before Ragu O Ragula is still nothing compared to the hassle and difficulty of the normal mobs, especially at the bottom floors. 

• Like 2