Wild Arms 3 trophy list is up

crimsonidol38

Yea that Ragu O Ragula fight is a pain in the butt. You do have to fight him twice as well. One thing that made that 100 floor trip so so so much better was if you wait till near end game, there is a point where you have to make your way to a boss but due to events in game (I can't remember what exactly) there are absolutely no random encounters. If you go to the Abyss during this time, you won't fight a single random fight throughout the entire 100 floors. You do still have to fight each boss as you make your way down, but having to fight I think it was 3 bosses before Ragu O Ragula is still nothing compared to the hassle and difficulty of the normal mobs, especially at the bottom floors. 

Wow. That is great. I didn't know that. And yeah - Ragu is easy compared to the normal mobs. Around 80 or so, if they ambush you, they kill you in turn 1.

• 4 years later...
11 minutes ago, Sneeches said:

I see this is on PS Now, will the game give me trophies if I play it on there? 

A bit confusing, but if it is the PS2-to-PS4 version, it will. An easy way to tell would be if you can download it to your PS4, it will have trophies.

II am only saying that because Sony put a few PS2 games on the PS3 store (not a remaster like God of War or Sly Cooper, but the actual PS2 game like Persona ), but didnt have trophies for these PS2 Classics. I  don't think any of these are on PS Now

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DessieB93 said:

A bit confusing, but if it is the PS2-to-PS4 version, it will. An easy way to tell would be if you can download it to your PS4, it will have trophies.

II am only saying that because Sony put a few PS2 games on the PS3 store (not a remaster like God of War or Sly Cooper, but the actual PS2 game like Persona ), but didnt have trophies for these PS2 Classics. I  don't think any of these are on PS Now

If I can download it then it'll have trophies.  That's easy enough to remember, thanks for the information.