Your thoughts on the trophy list?

Wavergray

Hm looks hard, because you have to learn every single charakter and do some kill streaks with abilities and so on .....

And for all completionist out there ... there is high chance of dlc trophies when they add more charakters ( char specific trophies, you know)

There are definitely some that look like they will be difficult, which is fine. I can see quite a few trophies that could potentially not support the current team objective, but I guess that will only really matter if there are a healthy amount of players grinding for trophies.

With that being said, some of the character specific ones look to be fun. I wonder if they'll make me be that guy grinding for trophies and not playing the objective!

Edited by Rakerburn

This list is harder than Battleborn... a lot of trophies require you to do things without dying or to do something all in one match, and that's going to take a lot of luck. I think only the Mercy trophies are easy.

I also don't like the trophy images, there should have been some color... character faces, etc. 

• Like 2

God damnit! I thought the list would be something grindier like collect unlocks for each character, play this many matches, etc. which I would be absolutely fine with it.

But this? They seem near impossible without boosting! For me at least... :/

They may be impossible to boost since you can only earn them in quick play or competitive play

I think the trophy list is good for the type of game it is-the apparent lack of boosting is a plus for this I think (although I'm sure if you get a mate healing you all the time it would be easier..encourages team play:D) . I'm fairly meh about the game but the trophy list looks like a lot of fun even though might take a while. Maybe I'll pick this up after all, I do miss Team Fortress with buds. 

Edited by VitalFury

Looks like this one will be close to impossible to boost. Most of these trophies are rather situational, like the ones asking you to kill x enemies with your super, but i've seen it happen before in the Beta, so i'd imagine many of these coming naturally if you just play that character a lot. Here's what's probablygonna suck ass:

Destroying 3 teleporters in one game.

-Not only do you have to wait until you're in a match against a Symmetra, which is pretty rare as it is, but you'll also have to go out of your way to hunt down those teleporters.

Damaging 6 people with Winstons super

-There's always that one guy that runs away.

Resurrecting 4 people at the same time with Mercy

-I can barely imagine any scenario where 4 heroes die at the same time but Mercy with her tiny healthpool survives somehow and happens to have her super ready. Might be easier than i'm making it out to be though.

Welp, I was worried it would a trophy list with the achievements from the BETA that I was looking at. These achievements feel like most of them you need to be lucky or be against brainless people to get.

Glad I'm getting it on PC then.

LOL

Looks like this one will be close to impossible to boost. Most of these trophies are rather situational, like the ones asking you to kill x enemies with your super, but i've seen it happen before in the Beta, so i'd imagine many of these coming naturally if you just play that character a lot. Here's what's probablygonna suck ass:

Destroying 3 teleporters in one game.
-Not only do you have to wait until you're in a match against a Symmetra, which is pretty rare as it is, but you'll also have to go out of your way to hunt down those teleporters.

Damaging 6 people with Winstons super
-There's always that one guy that runs away.

Resurrecting 4 people at the same time with Mercy
-I can barely imagine any scenario where 4 heroes die at the same time but Mercy with her tiny healthpool survives somehow and happens to have her super ready. Might be easier than i'm making it out to be though.

The Mercy one is boostable. xD Just queue up with some friends, and make them all suicide to a Thorbjorn or a Bastion (there's always going to be one of those) when you have your ultimate up in a Quick Game and just revive them all.

As pointless as it is, one of my friends wanted to test if we could actually pull that off in the BETA on the PC version, worked pretty well. The Winston/Symmetra one though? Oh god.

Hey, I mean it's just a thought but shouldn't it be possible to get most of them with a boosting group of 12 players?. It sounds like a huge pain but two seperate teams consisting of six people each (maybe with the two party leaders living in the same region/country) queuing up in quick match at the same time should help getting both groups matched against.

Organize 12 Player + try to get in the same game + you have not nearly enough time to do the trophys for all 12 player so you have to repeat the process nearly 20-50 times for each player. So with 12 players you have to join the same game nearly 240-600 times.

After i´ve seen this list, i will cancel my Collectors Edition pre order and wont buy this game.... ridicilous luck trophys.

I appreciate you are a completionist judging by your profile(very nice too), but you could always play it on a alt account for, you know, fun? You presumable enjoyed the beta as you have pre-ordered. 

• Like 2