Your thoughts on the trophy list?

Wavergray

I want to complete every physical game i own. So this would be a disgrace (for myself) on my shelf. And there are other fun games too :)

Then buy it digitally. ;P Just kidding.

At least the trophies you can get multiple trophies in a single match if there is any kind of method to match up with fellow hunters. I really hope there is, even if it's a huge hassle.

Lol @ people that prioritize trophies over having fun.

I'll just play the game and see where it goes. It's gonna be UR for sure.

Pls tell me more about how my hobby to complete games are not fun for myself... . I´m sure you know whats more fun for me ^^

• Like 2

Boosting seems possible with 12 people and a lot of time, likely several hours.

One guy must start a game, then the others join him and they will be put as spectators in the game. When randoms leave, the friends, as spectators, will take the remaining spots until all 12 slots are filled with your buddies.

Then happy boosting.

However it might cause a real problem if trophies are disabled when you join a friend's public game. It could count only for the player who started it all. And it could lead to selfish attitude in boosting.

This is exactly the trophy list I thought we would get. I was planning on going for the platinum anyway and putting hundreds of hours into the game because it's so damn fun. This will give me an excuse to learn some of the characters I don't really like playing such as Symmetra, Zarya, and Winston. I really can't wait for this game  :lol:

• Like 2

The game looks really interesting  I will probably play it and if I get good enough I´ll go for the platinum, if not I will only play for fun ...... you should also consider the possibility that a LOT of DLC is coming for this game and probably the trophies will be harder

Do you like the game itself? If you do, why would you not play it only cos of the trophies?

It could be that hunting the trophies is the fun part for him. If the collection aspect is what you value over the game itself then I completely understand where he is coming from. Some of these trophies are very situation/luck based which almost takes control away from the user.

I see a lot of people talking about boosting with a  12 man team but i don't know what games or PSN parties that you have been a part of but anything over 5 people is very difficult to manage, add to the fact that everyone will have to have a specific role to play in order to pop these trophies and this will be one hell of a rare plat. 

You'd be shocked if you knew those people that priotize trophies over having fun typed this on a trophy hunting based forum.

I mean... while the forums are filled with trophy enthusiasts I take the site to be more of a trophy tracking site and the forums more of an area to discuss more than just trophy hunting, while there are a major amount of threads not based on trophy hunting... I mean, I'd find it hard to call PSNP entirely trophy hunting based :dunno:

After i´ve seen this list, i will cancel my Collectors Edition pre order and wont buy this game.... ridicilous luck trophys.

Wow I know where you placed in other MOBAs... don't start that not a moba shit again

yPQrs65.jpg

Edited by Asuka Langley
  • Like 2

Wow I know where you placed in other MOBAs... don't start that not a moba shit again

yPQrs65.jpg

But it's actually not a moba. It's a class based arena fps, a Team Fortress clone basically. Just because it has classes dressed up as characters doesn't make it a Moba. There's no not a moba shit to start because it literally is not a moba Edited by VitalFury
  • Like 2

Hey, I mean it's just a thought but shouldn't it be possible to get most of them with a boosting group of 12 players?. It sounds like a huge pain but two seperate teams consisting of six people each (maybe with the two party leaders living in the same region/country) queuing up in quick match at the same time should help getting both groups matched against.

That's the main idea, but it'll be near impossible to pull that off on release, you'll have to wait a few months or even years to boost that way. :/

What you can try though, is to get at least two players on the same match and on enemy teams, from there those people can invite others to their team, if the team is full then the invited person will start spectating the match until one person leaves, then they'll join the game (and party), so you'll just have to wait until all randoms leave and then you'll have the group set.

List looks unbearably hard even when the beta was a lot of fun. Can't wait for the multiplayer to completely dry up and there to be nothing but griefers preventing you from platting the game because they are assholes.

Its a blizzard game its gonna be at least 5 years till that horrid day d.w 

The thing is, a lot of these trophies aren't luck based. In almost every single game I played during the beta I was able to get off my characters ultimate ability killing 3-4 people at once at least once per game and that's exactly what most of those trophies are. It's a matter of timing it right when all the noobs are huddled around an objective. Though some abilities will require a certain degree of skill as well as some luck which will be an extra challenge that I look forward to. I'm looking at you, "Smooth as Silk" for making a headshot while airborne as Widowmaker  :)

• Like 2

I mean... while the forums are filled with trophy enthusiasts I take the site to be more of a trophy tracking site and the forums more of an area to discuss more than just trophy hunting, while there are a major amount of threads not based on trophy hunting... I mean, I'd find it hard to call PSNP entirely trophy hunting based :dunno:

yPQrs65.jpg

First of all this isn´t a moba its a hero based arena shooter like tf2 ( with a moba touch). Second, why do you jump on the conclusion that i play league of legends just because i wont buy this game because of the tedious, not fun at all, achievements? Third, i had played league of legends in the past ( until season 2 or 3 ) and i wasn´t anything special xD, not bad and not good ( i think my rang was gold 2 or 3).

Do you like the game itself? If you do, why would you not play it only cos of the trophies?

Because i would try to get the achievements. And looking at those, it would get pretty annoying to do this. And because of this i cant´t have fun with this game. And to be honest they are so much games out there wich are as fun as overwatch and i dont have enough time to play all this game anyway... i just choose to play another games instead.

After playing almost 30 hours of the beta, I've played so much Reaper and D.Va that I have pulled both of their quadras in ults. Not enough Symmetra players to make the teleporters easy, especially if you can't get a friend to help boost. Mercy is easy to boost, just get 4 friends to run into a bastion. Here's how I would deal with the harder ones according to what most players have been saying:

-The reaper one is easy, try to get a good map where you can push an enemy spawn door, and just ult as they come out, Easily got it for me.

-D.Va is easier, when enemies are heavily defending a small room with the objective, simply activate your boosters and ult, the mech will fly into the room while ticking down, I was able to score easy triples and quadras with it. No sweat.

-Winston, once again, like the D.Va, run in on a defended objective and just bash and smash until the trophy pops up, seems simple if they don't have a Reaper, Tracer, or Widowmaker to escape.

Over all, I could see a couple weeks for the fastest plats, and a few months for myself and my friends.

Edited by krobertson13144

While I do agree that some of these trophies are a bit luck based, I wouldn't call them impossible. I like how the trophies forces you to try out and eventually learn how to play as other characters instead of sticking to one. It's how the game should be played. Always changing heroes to fit the situation.

• Like 2

. It's how the game should be played. Always changing heroes to fit the situation.

Based on the beta, more people need to learn this simple thing.

But I guess it's easier to cry OP at certain classes instead of adapting.

And I agree most of these are pretty skill based with a small element of luck in some of them. There's a lot of crying at this list but I'm glad it's not going to be a quick and easy list

Edited by VitalFury