Project Platinum: Nippon Ichi Software

Priere

Sure, sign me in as Nipponese Sealer

I have Guided Fate Paradox and Hundred Knight PS3.

I'd even go with Devilish Saint if you'd count Battle Princess of Arcadias

Edited by DesmaBR
  • Like 1

I sign up for this PP

Got Last Rebellion and Trinity Universe plat so far.

Got pretty much all the other games in my unplayed games backlog though.

I'd even go with Devilish Saint if you'd count Battle Princess of Arcadias

That game is part of the Princess PP

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 1

Hey sign me up for fox spirit I still need to start any of these games but they look like fun so I'll definitely will get to it at some point

Sogn mener AS Fox Spirit Trainee. As of right now I only ow. 2 of the games, but ep want to buy them all.

Sign me up for Fox spirit.

Everyone who posted before me (can't quote all of you, sorry) has been added ^_^

Damn, I better finish Last Rebellion, I need that Nipponese award :awesome:

I don't have any plat of these games so far, but I'm going to try The Witch and the Hundred Knight in the near future.

btw. Gotta love the banner and the header images idea.

Slightly curious if you would like to sign for a Fox Spirit Trainee? Tsubaki would be proud :awesome:

Also, for anyone wondering why the Disgaea games and Battle Princess of Arcadias are not in this PP, they already belong to another PP idea (the future Disgaea PP and the current Princess PP) and i would rather not go there.

Nipponese Sealer with the Witch and the Hundred Knight plat here.

Last Rebellion is included, hm? Disc-only, I bet. *groan*

That pretty much means that the highest I'll be able to get is the Love-Freak Fallen Angel.... and I hate Flonne so bloody much. Second place after Fuka.

Last Rebellion is included, hm? Disc-only, I bet. *groan*

I remember I bought that game new online from UK shipped to Norway, played it, and sold it off with profit as a used game in the retails stores in Norway. ;p

I used to do this with several games. One such game I bought several copies of and sold each with profit as used games! :D Some tax laws have changed in UK and the exchange rate is different now, so not really a whole lot of good deals like this left anymore. I think I did it with some Move games, even Get Fat with Mel B! :o

Edited by MMDE

What's bad about it being physical? =D

You can easily get used copy on ebay for like 15-20 bucks =D

Too much trouble. And the glorious combination of the exchange rate (the shipping fees to here are high as ****) and, er, slowness of our post service is going to bite me hard. Even if it was a good game, I would've hardly considered getting it off Ebay (pre-sanctions, yeah, but not now for sure). Sure glad I've bought my Wii and GC accs two years ago. Today it would've cost a fortune.

And since it's the Last Rebellion we're talking about... nope. It's lacking and a discount material, from what I've heard. Maybe I'll find it in some store someday, just like I've found the Star Ocean. Hopefully discounted.

Also, for anyone wondering why the Disgaea games and Battle Princess of Arcadias are not in this PP, they already belong to another PP idea (the future Disgaea PP and the current Princess PP) and i would rather not go there.

I'm actually a it relieved that no Disgaea game is in this one.

Edited by GarciaFever