Project Platinum: Nippon Ichi Software

Priere

Oh well sign me up as a Trainee for now. I'll finish up Ultimatum someday.

Sign me up as Fox Spirit Trainee! I want to do this challenge at some point :)

Sorry for being late. Both of you added ^_^

Guessing you're not planning to add any of the JP only games like Z/X Zekkia no crusade or Shin Hayarigami?

I'd love to, if the majority of people agree on it, but the platinum rank of this PP will not be affected with them since they are not mandatory, so i would have to add them as special awards and a new platinum rank.

• Like 1

I knew this thread was going to come up. At least the non-Disgaea NIS games won't be left out. :P

I tried Guided Fate Paradox once and got to the end of Chapter 1 - it was so boring and painful for me because it tried to mix a Roguelike with Disgaea's complexities. Still, good luck to you all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are the games I have the platinum for:

• Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
  • Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  • The Guided Fate Paradox
  • The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight - PS3
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition - PS4

That should get me into Lucky Winner, Love-Freak Fallen Angel and Loyal Servant.

Edited by x410xDragon

Here are the games I have the platinum for:

• Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
  • Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  • The Guided Fate Paradox
  • The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight - PS3
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition - PS4

That should get me into Lucky Winner, Love-Freak Fallen Angel and Loyal Servant.

Have you looked at the lists on the front page?  You do realize that the Disgaea games are not part of this particular Project Platinum and therefore don't count towards your progress in this particular category?

Have you looked at the lists on the front page?  You do realize that the Disgaea games are not part of this particular Project Platinum and therefore don't count towards your progress in this particular category?

They should be on there since they are NIS games and this is a NIS game leaderboard. Kinda defeats the purpose otherwise. But, I guess rules are rules - and by that I mean, I only get two categories instead of three.

They should be on there since they are NIS games and this is a NIS game leaderboard. Kinda defeats the purpose otherwise. But, I guess rules are rules - and by that I mean, I only get two categories instead of three.

Disgaea is gonna have a PP on its own if a new game releases.