Problem with the 'All Endings' trophy

DennisWilles

I've finished the game with all characters alive, chose beyond, then life and replayed the last chapter a couple of times to get the other endings. Now my problem is, after completing the final ending (Jay for me), it listed:

"Walked the Infraworld"

"Chose Jay"

After the credits. The other 3 options were "Unplayed path". I did however choose Zoey, Ryan and alone before and saw their endings. Shouldn't it list all 5 of them? I'm not sure if this even counted those endings for me, which would suck since the Black Sun is a pain to play over and over again.

To people that have gotten this trophy, was it like this for you too? 

Just want to check you're letting the entire credits run every time. It saves after that 10 minute ridiculousness so you have to let them run about 8 times total.

I personally didn't have any problem with this.

I had all alive, chose life, and an option. Then reloaded the last checkpoint to choose each of the 4 endings there.

Zoey, Ryan, Jay, alone

Then I replayed BS and chose Beyond.

I did my 2nd run and let everybody die, chose alone

Replayed BS, chose Beyond.

Replayed BS, died.

Just make sure the credits run fully and you get the little blue flashy symbol in the bottom right corner.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

Just want to check you're letting the entire credits run every time. It saves after that 10 minute ridiculousness so you have to let them run about 8 times total.

I had all alive, chose life, and an option. Then reloaded the last checkpoint to choose each of the 4 endings there.

Zoey, Ryan, Jay, alone

Replayed BS, died.

Just make sure the credits run fully and you get the little blue flashy symbol in the bottom right corner.

I just realized I selected "No save" every time I finished an ending from the chapter select, so I'm guessing that's the reason. Guess I'll redo them with the save function on.

ugh, at least now you know what the problem is. 

The trophy guide said to use save once you replay from homeless so I thought if I picked it before, it might erase my previous endings.. apparently that's wrong. It seems to be working now, I've gotten all endings and reached BS with all characters dead. Now I just have to go through this annoying chapter 2 more times and that should do it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

got it now.

Hey there!

i am trying to get BTS on platinum. but i just don't receive the "all endings" trophys.

i played the game now for the 4.th times. no f**cking trophy -.-
i also started with the chapter "homeless".

on my first run i saved everyone but forget to choose "beyond"

second run: everybody died, choose every charakter (zoey, alone, jay). and did the Black Sun and loose the fight.

third run: i rescued everybody, choosed every charakter: alone, ryan, jay, zoey and also "beyond".

fourth run: everybody died, choosed zoey, jay, alone. played the black son chapter and choosed "beyond" and then i played it again and lost the fight again.

i don't get it... is there a bug or i am just stupid? i also said yes to the save option...

i could screaaaaaaaaaam. it's just frustrating..

can anyone help`? :(

Edited by a7x_mary

• 4 months later...

Zoey, Ryan, Jay, alone

Replayed BS, died.

Hi man.

I finished the game first time saving all and chose Beyond. Then I selected "Replay Chapter" with Save ON and chose Life - alone. When I replay Epilogue have I to select SAVE ON everytime? Help me please.

• 2 years later...
On 7/6/2016 at 3:19 PM, a7x_mary said:

got it now.

Hey there!

i am trying to get BTS on platinum. but i just don't receive the "all endings" trophys.

i played the game now for the 4.th times. no f**cking trophy -.-
i also started with the chapter "homeless".

on my first run i saved everyone but forget to choose "beyond"

second run: everybody died, choose every charakter (zoey, alone, jay). and did the Black Sun and loose the fight.

third run: i rescued everybody, choosed every charakter: alone, ryan, jay, zoey and also "beyond".

fourth run: everybody died, choosed zoey, jay, alone. played the black son chapter and choosed "beyond" and then i played it again and lost the fight again.

i don't get it... is there a bug or i am just stupid? i also said yes to the save option...

i could screaaaaaaaaaam. it's just frustrating..

can anyone help`? :(

a7x_mary, how did manage to get it?

I have the same issue;

I saved everyone, chose alone, zoey, jay and rayen.

replayed BS and chose beyond.

replayed BS again and died by the spirits.

replayed from homless ch and let everyone die and died at BS before reaching the condenser.

replayed BS (AGAIN!) and chose alone, zoey and jay.

I havent managed to get the trophy yet..

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

On 4.1.2019 at 5:54 PM, konkrash2 said:

a7x_mary, how did manage to get it?

I have the same issue;

I saved everyone, chose alone, zoey, jay and rayen.

replayed BS again and died by the spirits.

replayed from homless ch and let everyone die and died at BS before reaching the condenser.

replayed BS (AGAIN!) and chose alone, zoey and jay.

I havent managed to get the trophy yet..

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

Oh my... I didn't know anymore how i solved it, i'm sorry :(

I think i replayed one ending bc i messed Something Up

Sorry for the late replay