Is trophies bugged

demonviper666

Why no body got 100%

Probably because it looks like hardly anyone even has the game. Someone could have 100% in it but they're just not in this site's database. I haven't seen any indication of there being any glitched trophies or any site but then again, nobody on this site, TT, PSNTL or PS3T has completed it. PST might have had someone listed if they still had their max clubs.

From some comments I'm seeing about the game the controls are like a PS1 game, you aim with the directional pad, and as some have put it "horrible".

Probably because it looks like hardly anyone even has the game. Someone could have 100% in it but they're just not in this site's database. I haven't seen any indication of there being any glitched trophies or any site but then again, nobody on this site, TT, PSNTL or PS3T has completed it. PST might have had someone listed if they still had their max clubs.

From some comments I'm seeing about the game the controls are like a PS1 game, you aim with the directional pad, and as some have put it "horrible".

lot of people said it was bugged and no has 100% on it.

• 9 months later...

Stuff like this makes me wonder if the developers even tested their "game". What the hell were they thinking while implementing this kind of mess?

After hours of fun I managed to get 9 of 13 trophies and i guess that's the limit. Difficulty wise, the New Mexico and Canada competitive level 1 trophies were the hardest part of my little adventure (mostly because of bad spawns and bug-related stuff). The Argentina competitive levels as well as the hunt simulation trophies are rather simple. Given how broken this game is I don't know if it's even possible to get 100%... Well I guess it's kind of perfect for masochists xD 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Markus__93__ said:

Stuff like this makes me wonder if the developers even tested their "game". What the hell were they thinking while implementing this kind of mess?

After hours of fun I managed to get 9 of 13 trophies and i guess that's the limit. Difficulty wise, the New Mexico and Canada competitive level 1 trophies were the hardest part of my little adventure (mostly because of bad spawns and bug-related stuff). The Argentina competitive levels as well as the hunt simulation trophies are rather simple. Given how broken this game is I don't know if it's even possible to get 100%... Well I guess it's kind of perfect for masochists xD 

U should email the deveper    or call them.    They will answer   but no support this.     He sais there no glitched at all.    There just rrally difficulty. I seen u got one trophy no has.    U should try to get 100%   to see if it's possible or not.  

13 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

U should email the deveper    or call them.    They will answer   but no support this.     He sais there no glitched at all.    There just rrally difficulty. I seen u got one trophy no has.    U should try to get 100%   to see if it's possible or not.  

I've had enough fun for now, maybe I'll try again some other time :lol: There were no glitches or issues regarding the trophies unlocking and therefore 100% could in principle be achieved. However, completing the game without a save feature would be a Sisyphean task. Since it was on sale last week, maybe someone else will show up who is determined enough to go for 100%. ^^

22 hours ago, Markus__93__ said:

I've had enough fun for now, maybe I'll try again some other time :lol: There were no glitches or issues regarding the trophies unlocking and therefore 100% could in principle be achieved. However, completing the game without a save feature would be a Sisyphean task. Since it was on sale last week, maybe someone else will show up who is determined enough to go for 100%. ^^

Any chanceof writing a guide oh how to get weapon trophys 

54 minutes ago, demonviper666 said:

Any chanceof writing a guide oh how to get weapon trophys 

I don't think a guide is even necessary for the weapon related trophies. You just have to play the competitive mode of the campaign naturally and at the end of every beaten round your rank goes up. After successfully completing five rounds you're finished with competitive level 1 and it will start automatically with competitive level 2 if you choose the same map again. At this time you will be given a new weapon and have to repeat the same process again. As far as I know there isn't some kind of strategy for the game. It all comes down to sheer luck if you get good spawns in close proximity while walking around I guess.