Valkyria Chronicles A Rank video guide Randgriz Crest of Honor

Superbuu3

I wanted to play the original, but no platinum. I can't wait to play it i'll be picking up my copy on Tuesday! If you need help with the guide, I can make note of things as I go if you want, unless you are going to be a total Rambo and do it yourself  :P

Hope you are well matey.

Any chance of you streaming some later?

I'll likely just upload videos, as my connection is getting improved, the stream quality isnt up to satisfactory levels. Should hopefully have the first couple of levels up by tomorrow.

I wanted to play the original, but no platinum. I can't wait to play it i'll be picking up my copy on Tuesday! If you need help with the guide, I can make note of things as I go if you want, unless you are going to be a total Rambo and do it yourself  :P

Thanks I'll message you if i need help.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Hope you are well matey.

Any chance of you streaming some later?

First mission is up I decided to just do an A rank guide seeing as people will likely need one and the cutscenes can be a lot longer than the actual gameplay and Sega were really arsey about youtubers uploading cutscenes for Yakuza.

• Like 1

I definitely support the idea for this brilliant game but... I'm just a bit worried there may not be enough content for it =D

Because... this is pretty much all =D

Gallian Medal of Honor - Complete the Chapter 9 battle "Kidnapping of Cordelia"

Fouzen Service Medal - Complete the Chapter 10 battle "Liberation of Fouzen"

Naggiar Service Medal - Complete the Chapter 14 battle "Showdown at Naggiar(2)"

Ghirlandaio Service Medal - Complete the second Chapter 15 battle "To Fell a Citadel"

Savior of Gallia - Beat the game and begin a new game from the saved file

The Lance of Gallia - Kill an enemy ace

The Bronze Arms of Gallia - Kill 250 enemy units

The Silver Arms of Gallia - Kill 500 enemy units

The Golden Arms of Gallia - Kill 1000 enemy units

The Splintered Horn - Let a character who has unlocked his/her hidden potential die in combat

The Crimson Heart - Have a soldier who has fallen in combat survive eiter by calling a medic or clearing the battle before they die

Order of the Golden Wings - Train all character classes to level 20

The Wings of Solidarity - Unlock the full personnel profiles for all recruits

Excellence in Leadership - Learn every order

Excellence in Armament - Commission all weapon upgrades and collect all enemy ace and royal weapons

Excellence in Technology - Commission all tank upgrades (including all three level 3 Edelweiss upgrades) and collect all enemy ace tank parts

Gallian Front Commemorative - Complete all chapters and reports

Order of the Holy Shield - Complete any chapter battle after Chapter 10 without any of your units being reduced to 0 HP

Order of the Holy Lance - Earn an A Rank on any chapter battle after Chapter 10

Randgriz Crest of Honor - Earn and A Rank on every battle, including all reports and all ranks of all skirmish battles

More videos going up.

I definitely support the idea for this brilliant game but... I'm just a bit worried there may not be enough content for it =D

Because... this is pretty much all =D

Gallian Medal of Honor - Complete the Chapter 9 battle "Kidnapping of Cordelia"

Fouzen Service Medal - Complete the Chapter 10 battle "Liberation of Fouzen"

Naggiar Service Medal - Complete the Chapter 14 battle "Showdown at Naggiar(2)"

Ghirlandaio Service Medal - Complete the second Chapter 15 battle "To Fell a Citadel"

Savior of Gallia - Beat the game and begin a new game from the saved file

The Lance of Gallia - Kill an enemy ace

The Bronze Arms of Gallia - Kill 250 enemy units

The Silver Arms of Gallia - Kill 500 enemy units

The Golden Arms of Gallia - Kill 1000 enemy units

The Splintered Horn - Let a character who has unlocked his/her hidden potential die in combat

The Crimson Heart - Have a soldier who has fallen in combat survive eiter by calling a medic or clearing the battle before they die

Order of the Golden Wings - Train all character classes to level 20

The Wings of Solidarity - Unlock the full personnel profiles for all recruits

Excellence in Leadership - Learn every order

Excellence in Armament - Commission all weapon upgrades and collect all enemy ace and royal weapons

Excellence in Technology - Commission all tank upgrades (including all three level 3 Edelweiss upgrades) and collect all enemy ace tank parts

Gallian Front Commemorative - Complete all chapters and reports

Order of the Holy Shield - Complete any chapter battle after Chapter 10 without any of your units being reduced to 0 HP

Order of the Holy Lance - Earn an A Rank on any chapter battle after Chapter 10

Randgriz Crest of Honor - Earn and A Rank on every battle, including all reports and all ranks of all skirmish battles

The A ranks are very very hard to get on an inital playthrough and keep in mind you can't replay main story battles until new game plus but then i think you even have to beat each mission in turn.

• 2 weeks later...