Amount of "less than 1k achievers" trophies?

MMDE

I've got 118 right now with 58 being the least number of achievers. Gives me a 2.2% obscurity.

More than I would have guessed I had.

Edited by Sofa King

I'ts amazing how there are some amazing players out there with over 1000 trophies with less than 1k achievers :o Amazing job guys.

As for me:

I've got 124 trophies with less than 1k achievers.

My most obscure trophy has 148 achievers (Loser - Pro Foosball) Yes the name of the trophy is really sad, and it's description even worse :(

My percentage of obscure trophies is (148/4142)*100 = 3,57% ~= 4

i've got 384, played quite some games which don't even have 1000 owners.

This means that i have 7.88% obscure trophies.

My trophy with the least achievers is on in QUBE with 32 

Edited by lars9612

3886 trophies under 1000 Achievers.

My obscurity rating is 26.07%.

My least earned trophy is "Firefunk" God from Cosmophony (Vita) with 16 achievers.

Funny how the two leaders of the thread both have a Cosmophony trophy as their least earned. :awesome:

Edited by Walter-kun

Total of 1550 with less than 1k, 3996 total trophies, that would put my ratio at 39 :D

Edit: Grabbed the absolutely wrong numbers there! (that'll teach me to try to do math when Im tired)

60 Total with less than 1k, 3996 total trophies, my ratio becomes 1.5. There we go, much less impressive! :lol: :lol:

Lowest total earned would be XCOM Plus 100 achievers

Edited by Nikoyi

If you purchase DLCs, then you will have a lot of "obscure" trophies...

This is half-true, but I personally generally don't purchase DLCs. ;D Sure, DLC trophies have less achievers, because less people own them, only a subset of those who own the game. :)

Made me kinda want to count the amount of mines that are DLC! I'm not going to count some few of them where I know the DLCs are free or come with the game etc.

Out of the 1064, 48 are non-free DLCs...

Where 27 were from one game alone, where the DLCs cost 1USD each.

Where 5 were from a game that is bundled with the DLC for almost the same price as the game.

Where 6 were from a game that is usually bundled with all the DLCs for pretty much the same price.

Where 10 were from a DLC that cost like 1USD.

So there's that. It only contributed to less than 5% of my "obscure" trophies.

Edited by MMDE

Too much math for me.  I only have about 25 trophies with less than 100 achievers.  The interesting thing to me is that they are from White Night, Tower of Guns, Nova-111, Loadout and Vessel.  All good games in their own rite. 

Loadout 100 hours is the lowest with 241.

I have 236 trophies with fewer than 1,000 achievers. My obtained trophy with the fewest achievers is actually a tie between a few trophies from Ninja Senki DX - sitting at only 6 achievers. Put those old NES skills to good use!  :ninja: 

And it looks like my rarest platinum trophy only has 31 achievers, for Skullgirls: Second Encore.

282 trophies that have less than 1,000 earners, which is 10.98% of my total trophies. My least earned trophy would be Armello's plat, with only 72 earners.

Not as many as I thought, but it'll definitely increase as I continue to work on my backlog.