'Eternal Victorious' Trophy is now bugged

TheDarkArk

Just posting a heads-up to anybody chasing the '50 wins' trophy - I believe it's now bugged,

I've obtained over 1,250 kills, and won almost 80-85% of the matches I've played in.

The stats I've seen suggest that the trophy should pop at around 500-700 kills, and that's if you win only 50-60% of the matches that you play in.

It could be due to the most recent update, patch 1.13, where the new map and capture-the-flag game-mode was added. They have now moved Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch into the 'custom matches' section - and although they still appear to be 'ranked', they may in fact not count. I'm not so sure at the moment, any help would be appreciated.

The last person to achieve this trophy was now 5 days ago, the day that the update patch was rolled out.

This is the only trophy I need for platinum, it feels as though I've won over 100 matches by now. I've switched to playing capture-the-flag only, and I'll post an update if it pops.

Cheers.

Edited by TheDarkArk

17 more wins during today's play, all on capture the flag, and still no trophy. That takes the total up to a minimum of 150 matches played (based on an average of 10 kills per match), and I've won at least 75% of those matches.. this trophy is bugged alright.

Still nobody has unlocked it for more than 5 consecutive days now.. it's impossible to contact the dev's too to let them know the issue.

Just a theory, I had problem unlocking Reacon and Full grind (like 5th attempt, got it on a quick match) even though I met the requirements. So I belive if you have anything released after lunch. vehicle, gamemode, levels maybe even paint, the game might skip it. Like if the developers didn't code the game to count specific trophies.

Found at thread with a message 3 hours ago saying there will soon be a fix: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Hardware-Rivals/Trophies-not-popping-on-time-or-at-all-amp-disconnecting/m-p/24273188

Edited by OJ9999vr

I just won one match after updating, but no trophy. I'll inform you, as soon as anything happens.

this game is one crappy piece of shit! won 3 more matches but no trophy. screw the entire developer-team. they have made things even worse. now flags spawn much quicker after the are captured. i mean, what is this? nobody asked for this. stupid shit.

Just a guess: the game will now properly track wins, which means if you've won like 50-100 games and the game has tracked like 32/50 you'll still need 18 more wins for the trophy.

Edit: Got it after like 20 wins, so it might be the case

Edited by OJ9999vr

Just a guess: the game will now properly track wins, which means if you've won like 50-100 games and the game has tracked like 32/50 you'll still need 18 more wins for the trophy.

Edit: Got it after like 20 wins, so it might be the case

Thanks for the info, I will try in a few days as well. :)