Favourite to least favourite Uncharted games?

U4 = U2 > U3 > UDF > UGA

When i think about it, U3 is the most boring in the series because it's way too slow, and for whatever reason the aim mechanic is all weird, but i still like it better than UDF because the villain is more memorable (Marlowe vs Roman), i think i'd rate UDF better if i had played it first, but i started the series with U2, and bought a PS3 because of U2, so there's a huge nostalgia factor to it.

UGA is the worst because there's nothing to it, the only thing i remember about it were those puzzles where you had to swipe the screen (+ the end boss QTEs...) and point the Vita at something bright, i can't even remember the story! Also, i can only remember the Dante character because of Dante from DMC, so there's that. It's not a bad game, just not very memorable, if at all.

U4 though is on a whole new level that may surpass over my U2 nostalgia, the gunplay is great, the game looks beautiful and the story is good. It's a great way to finish the series and after playing it i think i'm okay with the series dying this way. (even though i'm not a big fan of the epilogue in the game)

Among Thieves

A Thief's End

Drake's Deception

Drake's Fortune

Golden Abyss

Fight for Fortune

Uncharted 4 might just end up taking #1 soon. The game is just... wow. Uncharted 2 set the gold standard for gaming in 2009, and I had yet to see a game surpass it, until now.

Edited by Harley Quinn

Uncharted 2 was something from another world in 2009, maybe as Uncharted 4 is now but I guess we were expecting such a good work from ND so we were not so surprised, but the work is there, and the game is insane! So U2 and U4 are maybe the top ones, but Uncharted 3 was amazing as well, the amount of places, the huge ship scenes really got me, I got more surprised with Rameses chapter that the end I guess, but we already have Uncharted 1, not so many mechanics but a good work after all :) Same goes for Vita UGA, not thattttt epic but good game.

1.Among thieves

2.A thief's end(almost the best but UC2 is something special)

3.Drake's deception

4.Golden abyss

5.Drake's fortune

To be honest,UC4 has the best gameplay experience and it truly makes you feel like you are IN the adventure.And other uncharted games just put you in an adventure movie.But still,my best uncharted game goes to UC2(nostalgia really plays a big part)

Edited by taigeshi
  • Like 1

I've played all the games and have fond memories of playing 1,2, and 3. 4 completely blew me away though so I have to go:

1. Uncharted 4

2. Uncharted 2

3. Uncharted 3

4. Golden Abyss

5. Uncharted 1

I absolutely adore all games so this isn't saying a lot, but 4 was something unbelievable, and I can safely say 4 is my favorite game of all time currently.

Edited by smsnintendofan
  • Like 1