Challenge Trophy Bugged

xKilling-Spree-x

Anyone else experiencing issues with the "What else ya got?" trophy? I've completed all challenges repeatedly, but on the "Lazarus Labs" level, the challenges at the mission select screen keep saying they haven't been completed, despite completing them several times in level and having that reflect accurately within the in-level screen. Any fixes or knowledge of this happening? 

This happened to me too. The one challenge on that level it says i havent done is the arcade game one. Does this glitch the trophy?

It shouldn't. Mine is semi-glitched, the challenge says it's done but the reward isn't highlighted and I never got the Upgrade Mod for it. Not sure if this is the same thing that's happened with you, but I had no issues getting the trophy to pop.

It shouldn't. Mine is semi-glitched, the challenge says it's done but the reward isn't highlighted and I never got the Upgrade Mod for it. Not sure if this is the same thing that's happened with you, but I had no issues getting the trophy to pop.

In the mission select screen, both the arcade and the "Kill 10 demons in one shot" challenges are registered as incomplete, and when I go in mission and complete them the trophy still doesn't pop :/ guess it glitches for some and not others, have to see if I can find a work-around 

In the mission select screen, both the arcade and the "Kill 10 demons in one shot" challenges are registered as incomplete, and when I go in mission and complete them the trophy still doesn't pop :/ guess it glitches for some and not others, have to see if I can find a work-around 

Correction: Mine says it's incomplete on the Mission Select screen, but in the mission itself it says it's complete. If your Mission Select screen looks similar to this, then it's probably okay:

13116353_589448127884810_436933652481745

Correction: Mine says it's incomplete on the Mission Select screen, but in the mission itself it says it's complete. If your Mission Select screen looks similar to this, then it's probably okay:

It's rather strange actually, mine looks like that except both the second and third challenge are greyed out, when I go in mission the second challenge says incomplete, and everyt ime I complete it it un-completes itself when I return to the mission, incredibly frustrating

If you, for example did on 2 of the 3 challenges and afterwards you do the last one and complete it but don't finish the level it might be like in the images. I think that you have to really finish the level to have a secure completion count. But I'm not sure, it's just what I think.

EDIT: I have the same thing as in the screen posted here but I can confirm that the trophy is NOT glitched ! 

Edited by BlazingRiCO

If you, for example did on 2 of the 3 challenges and afterwards you do the last one and complete it but don't finish the level it might be like in the images. I think that you have to really finish the level to have a secure completion count. But I'm not sure, it's just what I think.

EDIT: I have the same thing as in the screen posted here but I can confirm that the trophy is NOT glitched ! 

I've finished the Lazarus Labs level 6 times whilst completing the challenge within it and my file is living proof that it IS glitched, that I can assure you.

• Like 1

I just completed the campaign a second time and got it, it may have something to do with either exiting the level without completing it that perma-bugs it but that's the only theory I have to be honest, very odd as it doesn't seem to have affected many other people other than the visual aspect of the mission select screen 

Hello guys,

I just finished the game normally yesterday and going for the rest of the trophy's now but I'm on the second level: Resource Operations and I finished the challenges and got all the secrets and returned to the main menu.

In the mission select it says I've completed the challenges but when I re-enter the level it says I don't. Is my save file glitched now? Since one of the challenges is getting 3 secrets but I already got all the secrets in the level. Also I tried getting the secrets again but it doesn't count anymore...

Should I just continue with this save file or do I have to start all over again?

Edited by Famemachine

Hello guys,

I just finished the game normally yesterday and going for the rest of the trophy's now but I'm on the second level: Resource Operations and I finished the challenges and got all the secrets and returned to the main menu.

In the mission select it says I've completed the challenges but when I re-enter the level it says I don't. Is my save file glitched now? Since one of the challenges is getting 3 secrets but I already got all the secrets in the level. Also I tried getting the secrets again but it doesn't count anymore...

Should I just continue with this save file or do I have to start all over again?

No you should be fine challenges always reset when you enter a level if you press down on the d pad it will say if they have been completed in previous playthroughs of the level.

Same here. Got the challenge a few days ago and it looks similar. 

Yesterday, i did the rest of the challenges and the trophy pops!

The good thing is, you don't need to complete the whole level to get the challenges.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I'm in a bit a situation with one of the challenges in this game.  I was reading on another forum that the Dead Man Stalking challenge in the Kadingir Sanctum level can glitch and prevent one from completing the challenge trophy because of a glitch.  The Dead Man Stalking challenge is to "Earn 4 Praetor Token".  When I go to mission select, it says I have 1/4 of the tokens and when I go to the level it says the challenge is complete.  This challenge can't be done again because of the token being permanent power ups.  I have seen similar situations happening with this specific challenge.  Anyone have any insight on it?  

Edited by Hourisathand

So, I'm in a bit a situation with one of the challenges in this game.  I was reading on another forum that the Dead Man Stalking challenge in the Kadingir Sanctum level can glitch and prevent one from completing the challenge trophy because of a glitch.  The Dead Man Stalking challenge is to "Earn 4 Praetor Token".  When I go to mission select, it says I have 1/4 of the tokens and when I go to the level it says the challenge is complete.  This challenge can't be done again because of the token being permanent power ups.  I have seen similar situations happening with this specific challenge.  Anyone have any insight on it?  

I'm in the exact same situation, even down to the the mission select screen showing that I have 1 out of 4 tokens:/ I was hoping that the 1.06 update would fix it, but no such luck. I tried going back into the level after completing every other challenge in the hopes that it would pop while the challenge says completed in game, unfortunately that didn't do it either. Really hope these bugs get patched, I love the game and would hate for a glitched trophy to leave a bad taste in the mouth and cut people off from the platinum.

• 1 month later...