Challenge Trophy Bugged

xKilling-Spree-x

This has been fixed according to the patch notes for 1.07.

While I haven't progressed to the end to see if it will pop, a lot of people are saying this fix is most definitely NOT retroactive. Meaning, you might have to start a fresh save for it to take effect. It still says 1/4 for me, regardless of what this patch did, and others who have completed this game still say the trophy hasn't popped regardless of completing said requirements and then going back into it to see if it unlocks like it did with the weapon mastery trophy. Kind of a bummer, but I guess once I get done with my "100%" run through, I'll speed run it and see if I can't get the What Else Ya Got trophy to unlock.

Good game, but for such an easy trophy list, it sure has been a pain in the ass keeping track of all the stat keeping bugs.

I'm gonna wait awhile for this to hopefully get fixed retroactively, cause I already went through a half playthrough a second time to try and get the challenge (before the 1.07 patch) with no luck. Awesome game, and the trophies are fun but these damn glitches are kind of ruining the trophy hunting experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a similar issue. Advanced research complex mission shows Double Take Challenge not complete on mission select screen, but in game it shows it is complete. I have completed the mission 3 times, and the runes are not available to interact with. I have all the trophies for runes, but not the "What Else Ya Got?" challenge trophy. Any suggestions ?

doom2.jpg

doom1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 5:19 PM, WARLOCK1972 said:

I have a similar issue. Advanced research complex mission shows Double Take Challenge not complete on mission select screen, but in game it shows it is complete. I have completed the mission 3 times, and the runes are not available to interact with. I have all the trophies for runes, but not the "What Else Ya Got?" challenge trophy. Any suggestions ?

doom2.jpg

doom1.jpg

Same for me, double take says 1/2 on mission select but in the level it shows as complete. Since I beat all rune challenges, I can't interact with them in level.

I noticed the weapons upgrade symbol is brighter than the other two completed challenges for the level like mine, anyone know why? 

Will this need a complete playthrough or is the challenge trophy across multiple slots?

Edited by AnabolicFreak84

7 hours ago, AnabolicFreak84 said:

Same for me, double take says 1/2 on mission select but in the level it shows as complete. Since I beat all rune challenges, I can't interact with them in level.

I noticed the weapons upgrade symbol is brighter than the other two completed challenges for the level like mine, anyone know why? 

Will this need a complete playthrough or is the challenge trophy across multiple slots?

I did another playthrough on easy mode. Didn't take long

• 4 years later...