Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

Good stuff. As usual you have my like and follow, but being the cheap bastard that I am, I will be watching from the sidelines.

Hey sign me up this time :D

Did you ever start Ragnarok Odyssey from the last one you were in?
  • Like 2

Really glad to see this event coming back after participating in the last one which was a lot of fun . I'm gonna stay aside this time and let newcomers that a shot and have a blast while doing so  :D

Keep up the awesome work , Effdeegee . I'll stay tune for the following news towards this new lottery game .

Good Luck for al of you that gonna take a seat in the event . May all of you be able to experience great games and most of all having fun while them  ^_^

• Like 1

Good stuff. As usual you have my like and follow, but being the cheap bastard that I am, I will be watching from the sidelines.

No haven't gotten around to starting that game yet. Got pretty busy at that time and i just kept on stalling this game and now its in my never ending backlog. Still like to start it at some point lol. Game looks really fun, especially since you can play the entire game co op i believe.

You still remember that fact  from a previous lottery? You have a great memory skill  :lol:

You still remember that fact  from a previous lottery? You have a great memory skill  :lol:

or he's you know, a stalker. :P

LOL, I think it's a bit of both.

No idea how I remembered that fact, I couldn't tell you what anybody else played that season. I think it came during, or right after, the Plat race him, Zajac, and I had last year. Probably why it stayed in my head.

Good Lord! I go get groceries for like an hour and find 32 notifications since I left. :jaymon:

bl00dy f00kin 'ell m8

Give me a few minutes to get my poop in a group and sort this all out. :lol:

I'm in.

I only have a PS4 just for the record :D

And maybe I overread it but we don't need to have played the games we nominate this time? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The one thing I forgot to write down. :facepalm:

It's not written in stone, but it's a loose guideline. Having played the games you suggest serves to safeguard against people that only suggest games because they're super hard, expensive or lame.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

The one thing I forgot to write down. :facepalm:

It's not written in stone, but it's a loose guideline. Having played the games you suggest serves to safeguard against people that only suggest games because they're super hard, expensive or lame.

No problem I was just curious.

I just wondered how I should nominate Vita games because I don't have one.

But I try and select a few cross-platform games I played on PS4 for the Vita. Same for PS3 or some games I played on the 360.

And one last question: How many games should one nominate per console?

• Like 1

No problem I was just curious.

I just wondered how I should nominate Vita games because I don't have one.

But I try and select a few cross-platform games I played on PS4 for the Vita. Same for PS3 or some games I played on the 360.

And one last question: How many games should one nominate per console?

You have to nominate 3 games per console , btw. 3 for PS4 , 3 for PS3 and 3 for Vita . It's not a must that those you choose you have already played them actually . You can choose games that you think you would like or wanted to play and it will be a good and fun experience for the choosen one , the person selected to play one of your choosen games.

Hope i clarify your question  :)

• Like 2

Assuming I don't have to pay to get in, sign me up. I look forward to fucking over some poor soul with my obscure-as-hell collection. :devil:

Who wants some Evangelion slot machines? :awesome:

Don't worry, I'll put in one easy-to-get game, maybe even per console. It'll be a game of Russian Roulette, but with trophies. :devil:

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 2

You have to nominate 3 games per console , btw. 3 for PS4 , 3 for PS3 and 3 for Vita . It's not a must that those you choose you have already played them actually . You can choose games that you think you would like or wanted to play and it will be a good and fun experience for the choosen one , the person selected to play one of your choosen games.

Hope i clarify your question  :)

All clear now. :yay:

I'll put a nice list together.

• Like 1