Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

To be fair, it actually is kind of discouraging when I signed up literally three hours after the announcement and I still didn't get in.

To be really fair, had you read through the few responses, you would've seen that the final spot being filled was openly referenced more than an hour before you attempted to apply. Frustrating and discouraging, yes, but unnecessary.

and poor freddie1989, too. He's been scratching at the door since page 1 of the first attempt. :giggle:

I can't help it if my milkshake quickly brings all the boys to the yard. :P

To be really fair, had you read through the few responses, you would've seen that the final spot being filled was openly referenced more than an hour before you attempted to apply. Frustrating and discouraging, yes, but unnecessary.

and poor freddie1989, too. He's been scratching at the door since page 1 of the first attempt. :giggle:

Can you not just make it 12 pal? HAHAHAHA!!!

To be fair i don't deserve it, i was the ultimate critic of the idea to begin with but i have egg on my face because it is awesome!!

• Like 3

I'll think long and hard about potential ways to evolve the format, over the next few months.

To be completely honest, this may very well be the last instalment, so that'll definitely be one factor in how I go about any future attempts.

- Maybe I'll keep it at 10 and only be the MC.

- Maybe I'll stay as a participant and bump it to 12.

- Maybe I'll bump it to 12 and only be the MC.

- Find a good balance between higher participants, but lower value payouts, or less payouts at the same, or higher value.

- Pass the whole concept onto someone else to take the reins.

These and a few more will all be looked at over the summer months.

and as for being a nay sayer, only to realize it's totes awesomesauce; I've been waiting for this moment for over a year now. :P:D

Maybe I'll introduce reserve spots, too (again). :dunno:

• Like 1

Please we all know everyone is here for amazing hair swishing (gif not included because I know the image of my hair swishing is already burned into your mind and every time you think of it you're filled with uncontrollable adoration for me, please try to control yourselves) :awesome:

I'd bump up the slots if i were you eff as the demand is obviously there. More participants doesn't have to mean more prizes. Might be more work for you but think of all those likes you will get!

This man knows how to motivate the Official Mr. PSNP Like Whore :awesome:

• Like 1

WoW this is going out pretty fast . Everybody as already take a seat and confirmed their duty to participate . Let's hope that no one will quit after the games are selected like what happened in last lottery  :)

Somebody will, it's happened every edition. Hell there are 2 confirmed this time that didn't play their game last time. It's all part of the fun

• Like 2

WoW this is going out pretty fast . Everybody as already take a seat and confirmed their duty to participate . Let's hope that no one will quit after the games are selected like what happened in last lottery  :)

Let us throw rotten vegetables and jeer!

• Like 1

I'm pretty determined to play whatever game I get...but if it's something awful then just pre-warned you're going to have to endure weeks of me bitching.  I've told my husband about the event so he's ready to be supportive put ear plugs in so he doesn't have to listen to me complaining 

• Like 1

If it happens, do you promise to bitch more than the guy who got to play Angry Birds back in the second one?

Haha, oh definitely.  Got my bitchy-pants ready for such an occasion.  I've considered all of the worst case scenarios and I'm just about prepared for anything (even for sitting in the emergency room for throwing my hip out if I get some Dancing game) 

I think I'm naturally a pessimist...

I know it's really impatient of me but I'm excited and want to know my game already :D :D

• Like 1

I've been eyeing up everyone in the event, seeing who I'd most and least like to be paired up with.  Given that I believe Clawz chose Angry Birds (and we've been giving him a bit of grief ;) )  I imagine his game choices will be somewhat daunting...

Will send a plate of cookies if you choose nice games ;)

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

I've been eyeing up everyone in the event, seeing who I'd most and least like to be paired up with.  Given that I believe Clawz chose Angry Birds (and we've been giving him a bit of grief ;) )  I imagine his game choices will be somewhat daunting...

Will send a plate of cookies if you choose nice games ;)

Lol i always can give him Final Fantasy 14  :devil:

• Like 2

Somebody will, it's happened every edition. Hell there are 2 confirmed this time that didn't play their game last time. It's all part of the fun

In the 4th lotterry , the last one which i participate , none of the 10 participants quit out and everyone got their selected games and at least played a bit out of them. 

• Like 3

Alrighty, everyone just calm their underwear when it comes to games and ideas aaand etc.

We don't need any influence before the roster's even set. You'll end up headed in the right direction for a smacked bottom. :P

• Like 1

Alrighty, everyone just calm their underwear when it comes to games and ideas aaand etc.

We don't need any influence before the roster's even set. You'll end up headed in the right direction for a smacked bottom. :P

Keep it in the bedroom you pervert! Have some decorum!

• Like 1