Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

Markus buying his game very early, playing, platting, and liking it so much he bought the 2nd one and immediately played that.

Allready having it and the second game is part of the collection :ninja:

I enjoyed being part in this great event and reading all the posts here. I wish I had gotten a game I don't own but who cares?

Unfortunately I was done with my game early and couldn't update anymore :(

Thanks to eff for organizing this great event five times. I discovered The Lottery only in the fourth installment but reading this thread it was clear that I want to take part in the next one.

So it's a bit sad that there won't be a sixth installment but I can fully understand your decision.

The last thing is to say congrat to the prize winners :yay:

• Like 4

Just reading over the initial responses (for like the third time :ninja: ) and the words bring a big smile to my face. :)

Rach - Don't be a sad panda. :( You da bomb, woman! :jaymon: You da big weiner of da Lottery 5! :D Thank you for the kind words, too. The truth is, I dedicated a lot of time and money to this forum; I'm glad to see it didn't go unnoticed. I feel right sad, like we're saying goodbye. When, really, it's like we're just leaving one store, walking across the street and going into another store together. :P I'll see you in Hemiak's thing. :D

Hemiak - lol @ thinking I shut it down because of you. "Oh shit, Hemiak wants in?! ABORT! RETREAT!" :lol: You're gonna have some fun and a bunch of new experiences by hosting a big event now and I'm gonna have a new experience by being a part of one, but not having to run it. :giggle:

delboy - You know you a straight up pimp, right? :pimp: The star of The Lottery 4 and one of the most engaging viewers in #5? An absolute treat. You're like a rockstar that has a #1 hit; you can go anywhere and someone will offer to buy you a beer, or pay for your lunch. You're like Lottery royalty to me. :awesome:

Markus - I was hooked on your updates. I'm a huge fan of the Uncharted franchise and was pretty happy to see you get #1. Then, to not only platinum it, but go right into #2, was super awesome to be a part of with you. B)If I didn't do viewer prizes for the last instalment, you would've won something for sure.

MStalker - First off, ROFL @ H4H whore fest. :lol: You've been one of the top supporters since I started this crazy idea and I couldn't let it end without letting you know that. It always meant a lot to me that your posts were always there. You are one of the reasons I always mentioned the viewers that followed along. I felt bad that I never implemented viewer stats, but at least I managed to sneak in some viewer prizes, eh? :ninja:

Damn you for viewer prizes :shakefist:

But jokes aside since I didn't had to buy my game I didn't had to spent money and don't need any prizes but would have been nice to win something. :hmm:  Besides anyone who won deserves it and it's not important to win but to have fun. :D

And maybe you enjoy my update in Hemiaks event.

Edited by MarkusT1992
  • Like 1

Sad to see this go but I hold out hope for a 'Lottery 6 : The Return' at some point in the future. I think this has been the best one personally. Sure there were a few people who signed up never to be heard of again but that was to be expected. 3 plats is a record (i think) and I don't remember a previous event having so many regular updates from its players

Well done to all

• Like 1

Even if the Lottery never fully comes back as a regular event I would love a Lottery All Stars event where fan favorites came back for one truly final event.  Off hand I would have to nominate Delboy (because of his Xcom updates carrying Lottery 4 in his backpack) and Rach (she kicked FDG's ass in every stat in this Lottery while managing to get almost everyone to play LBP in some form).

Alternatively we have 10 people pick a game and Delboy is randomly assigned to play one of them and then that's just the whole thread. 

• Like 4

Joe you should start an alternate lottery event, since FDG shattered my hopes and dreams  :(

There were already like 3 or 4 different Lottery spin - offs. Most of them barely lasted one season.

#originalORgtfo

• Like 1

There were already like 3 or 4 different Lottery spin - offs. Most of them barely lasted one season.

#originalORgtfo

Well I would prefer the original, but beggars can't be choosers :(

I hope you continue the kill your completion percentage game if it goes well, though I shall have to step my game up if you do.

• Like 1