Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

We don't need any influence before the roster's even set. You'll end up headed in the right direction for a smacked bottom. :P

Promises, promises :P

Just familiarizing myself with part 4 of the lottery as I believe I was under a rock playing ARK: Survival Evolved for the duration of that one and hadn't been logging in here....or eating, sleeping, bathing... 

Part 4 definitely seemed to have the best game choices though :)

• Like 1

Did that one guy finish Angry Birds? Was it all worth it!? I need to know!

Nope, looks like he only survived it long enough for 6 trophies.

Haha, oh definitely. Got my bitchy-pants ready for such an occasion. I've considered all of the worst case scenarios and I'm just about prepared for anything (even for sitting in the emergency room for throwing my hip out if I get some Dancing game)

I think I'm naturally a pessimist...

I know it's really impatient of me but I'm excited and want to know my game already :D :D

I'm actually surprised more people haven't been stuck with horrible games, ridiculously long platinums, or music games that involve buying equipment. For the most part, the games have been good or at least can be interesting or fun to a lot of people.

This waiting period of seeing what games are selected is the best part of the Lottery. The tension is so thick and everyone is on the edge of their seat just waiting to find out their fate.  :)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

In the 4th lotterry , the last one which i participate , none of the 10 participants quit out and everyone got their selected games and at least played a bit out of them.

Your season was the exception that proved the rule

If it happens, do you promise to bitch more than the guy who got to play Angry Birds back in the second one?

Oh god I forgot about Angry birds guy, at least he played his game unlike Max Payne guy. So far the only person to be banned from future lottery participation. My personal favourite was Fallout 4 girl. Was getting it for christmas 6 weeks after the event started. Christmas came and went and she didn't get it after all. Good times

• Like 1

I've been eyeing up everyone in the event, seeing who I'd most and least like to be paired up with.  Given that I believe Clawz chose Angry Birds (and we've been giving him a bit of grief ;) )  I imagine his game choices will be somewhat daunting...

Will send a plate of cookies if you choose nice games ;)

Yes, i was the one who chose Angry Birds, i dont think it was a really bad choise though but it might have been the worst on the list. Also don't think my games on the list were bad or at least i enjoyed most of them. (except for that stupid fishing game, i never ever have luck with fishing whether its in a game or in RL) but still fun :P

This were the games i picked for that lottery. 

1. PS3 Titles
Doom 3
Angry Birds Trilogy
Split/Second

2. PS4 Titles
Surgeon Simulator
Binding of Isaac Rebirth
Dying Light

3. PS Vita Titles

Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment
Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz
Let's Fish! Hooked On

Lol i always can give him Final Fantasy 14  :devil:

You can't give me Final Fantasy 14 as i've already started it  :awesome: and if it wasn't for that stupid monthly subscription i might have got the plat for it. I hate those monthly subscriptions but i love MMO's  :D (should really get back to ESO) Speaking of ESO maybe i should put ESO on the list  :awesome:

Those were some good times, especially when effdeegee setup a nationwide search party to track the package and follow the delivery truck in order to make sure that guy received his copy of Angry Birds. Then there was the time that eff announced the wrong game for someone and they were so excited to get Tearaway, only to come home from the movies several hours later to realize it was all a lie. Great times.  xD

At least those people, and even the person that got Catherine, attempted to play their games. The same can't be said for the Max Payne 3 incident from the 1st Lottery or Ragnarock Odyssey. I'm expecting better things from you this time Clawz.  :D

Oh im going to annihilate the game i have to play, just you wait :P

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

I have a feeling that this lottery is going to be so great in its awesomeness (wow that passed spell check) that Eff will be forced to continue on as the host and participant for many, many years to come.  Lottery 4 I was worried about getting Rocksmith as a game, lets hope it comes up this time around  :)   The lottery could be responsible for the next Jimmy Page!!

• Like 1

Just wanted to ask a question.

Can i pick a game from my profile that is 0 %

Also if i played for example Sleeping Dogs can i pick Sleeping Dogs definitve edition even though i didn't play the Definitive edition? They are the same game but better quality. Want to give the people the better quality ofcourse :D

Just wanted to ask a question.

Can i pick a game from my profile that is 0 %

Also if i played for example Sleeping Dogs can i pick Sleeping Dogs definitve edition even though i didn't play the Definitive edition? They are the same game but better quality. Want to give the people the better quality ofcourse :D

I will bow to eff's reply but in my opinion - you should try and choose games that you have played yourself and at least progressed a bit in the game.  When you are paired with someone they will be playing a game that you nominated for them.  If you have just put it on your profile and not even played a bit of it, then it doesn't really help conversation if you have no idea or help for someone.  This is why it is counter productive to nominate super hard games.  Nominate games that you enjoyed and hope that other people will as well, and above all else can chat about and give opinions about.

I think you should be allowed to nominate remasters as the G-14  B) crew will make sure that nobody is stuck replaying a remaster they have already played/platted.

• Like 2

I will bow to eff's reply but in my opinion - you should try and choose games that you have played yourself and at least progressed a bit in the game.  When you are paired with someone they will be playing a game that you nominated for them.  If you have just put it on your profile and not even played a bit of it, then it doesn't really help conversation if you have no idea or help for someone.  This is why it is counter productive to nominate super hard games.  Nominate games that you enjoyed and hope that other people will as well, and above all else can chat about and give opinions about.

I think you should be allowed to nominate remasters as the G-14  B) crew will make sure that nobody is stuck replaying a remaster they have already played/platted.

Yhea makes sense, was thinking of doing a full JRPG list since im really starting to like those and i know alot of people like those games and for those who haven't played any should atleast give it a try this way :P But i don't think i have enough JRPG's played to make the list complete even though i own more than enough.

Also i don't think people will just buy a game to put on their profile so they can add that game to list which still only has a 11% chance to be picked.

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 1

Just a heads up that the next portion of the event is now sitting in the everyone's inboxes, awaiting their suggestions.

I'd like to reiterate that folks should contain their urges to hint at their suggestions before the selections have been finalized.

Just woke up and checked the inbox; looks like we've got 7/10 suggestion lists entered (still need to do mine :ninja: ).

When the final list is entered, I'll make an announcement and then immediately get working on the good stuff. :)

Time to find out how many of my likes have regenerated since I ran out. :D

• Like 1