Overwatch Video thread

Wavergray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me recording the first (full) Quickplay Match per day regardles of the outcome. Why do I upload those to youtube? Just trying to become better and other people might find heavy mistakes I can't see.

And yes I know my aim is really, really bad xD

Edited by RyuVienna
  • Like 1

This was a short competitive match but I really enjoyed this competitive match in Overwatch. Also I recently been trying Mei and her Ice Walls are amazing, able to block the enemy team from attacking my own team, especially Zenyatta especially when Roadhog try to grapple him .

• Like 1

The Halloween Event for Overwatch is amazing, I want it to be permanent and I also want the Mercy and Reaper skins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3oRgt2xr0U

Reapers skin and highlight intro is what I want! Also Pharas skin looks really good.

Also that new game mode is really fun. Besides it being fun its also a good way for practicing your aim. Yesterday I played a few games with mcgree and then I jumped straight into comp. Most of my shots where on target and I was doing really well. :)

Reapers skin and highlight intro is what I want! Also Pharas skin looks really good.

Also that new game mode is really fun. Besides it being fun its also a good way for practicing your aim. Yesterday I played a few games with mcgree and then I jumped straight into comp. Most of my shots where on target and I was doing really well. :)

Yeah, as you can see in the video. I miss a lot of shots as Hanzo. Since I am not used to playing as him but I played a lot of matches after this and I defiantly improved. Also I want the Mercy skin so much because she looks awesome. Also yeah I saw the Reaper Halloween intro, it is the best intro in the game in my opinion.

• Like 1

I play Overwatch mainly on PC and I have noticed Special achievements. Oddly no additional trophies as these. That sucks to not having extra trophies before Sombra release but I understand since Junkenstein's Revenge is temporary and if they added trophies, the Brawl will be removed anyway after the event and would make the trophies unobtainable. WHY doesn't Blizzard keep Lucioball or Junkenstein's Revenge?! We beg to have new contents, they add then remove them! We players beg for new maps, heroes, modes and skins...

EDIT: What is even weird is that XBox got the new special achievements! I hope they enjoy their time-limited achievements! :awesome: Thanks Sony declined them!

Edited by Max654

• 2 weeks later...

This was a short competitive match but I really enjoyed this competitive match in Overwatch. Also I recently been trying Mei and her Ice Walls are amazing, able to block the enemy team from attacking my own team, especially Zenyatta especially when Roadhog try to grapple him.

Seeing you play as Mei is so adorable haha. Especially that part with Zenyatta at the beginning (No offence :P). Do you play with Mei often? If so, I've got a few tips that could help you out getting better at her. This'll increase your chance of winning matches by a lot. :P

Anywaysss.. On topic! As this is a video thread where will my post be without a video? Exactly :P. I've made my first Overwatch montage a few days ago. In this video I'll represent my best plays while going for the highest rank available in Competitive, which is GrandMaster. Enjoy!

Edited by Floriiss

This is easily my best moment as reaper! Hope the video link works.

file:///E:/Video%20Games/PS4/SHARE/Video%20Clips/Overwatch_%20Origins%20Edition/Overwatch_%20Origins%20Edition_20160611231133.mp4

You can't link something directly from your harddrive. You need to upload it to youtube

I love that Overwatch changed the Hollywood Map to match the Halloween spirit and also love that I have the Zenyatta Skeleton skin to match the theme.

Let me make this up with the new Sombra animation Video, fringing love her!

Yeah I love her too, I can't wait to play as her on the PlayStation 4. It is going to be fun mess with the enemy team