Overwatch Video thread

Wavergray

So in the video I am talking about the upcoming changes in Overwatch relating to Symmetra where she is getting a buff and she will be the first hero to have two ultimates that can be toggled. Also her 2nd ability of giving shields have been replaced with shooting out Reinhardt Shields. The gameplay is of me getting play of the game as Symmetra (before buffs)

So in the video I am talking about the upcoming changes in Overwatch relating to Symmetra where she is getting a buff and she will be the first hero to have two ultimates that can be toggled. Also her 2nd ability of giving shields have been replaced with shooting out Reinhardt Shields. The gameplay is of me getting play of the game as Symmetra (before buffs)

Yep saw the update Video as soon as they posted it on YT, can't wait for it now it's terrible she is great to defend a small area but that's it out of there is quite usless especially in Open spaces, with this she could finally be usefull and good not only on defense but possibly even on attack! Luckily they amde this live next month and not have to wait january :P

The 2 Ult thing is wonderful they should make it even for Widow With i don't know? Quickskoping for 5-6 second just spamming around? xD

This is easily my best moment as reaper! Hope the video link works.

file:///E:/Video%20Games/PS4/SHARE/Video%20Clips/Overwatch_%20Origins%20Edition/Overwatch_%20Origins%20Edition_20160611231133.mp4

Got the footage uploaded, and started my youtube channel, more to come soon!

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/12/2016 at 10:33 AM, TheVader66 said:

I ain't gonna lie the Christmas Event that happened in Overwatch isn't as fun as the Halloween Event. Though if you like "One in the chamber" gameplay, then go for it.

Yeah but Ehi it gives Lootboxes at least xD

It's an interesting concept but more to play sometimes than constantly, i prefer Mistery heroes on King's row or Hanamura honestly :P

With the Christmas Event going on right now in Overwatch. Many have not noticed that Symmetra has gained a buff in a form of now having two ultimates and a new ability to replace her giving shields. Also her beam is able to attach to enemies from a longer distance.

18 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah but Ehi it gives Lootboxes at least xD

It's an interesting concept but more to play sometimes than constantly, i prefer Mistery heroes on King's row or Hanamura honestly :P

Yeah, I love Mystery Heroes mode more as well since the maps of King's Row and Hanamura look great.

31 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

With the Christmas Event going on right now in Overwatch. Many have not noticed that Symmetra has gained a buff in a form of now having two ultimates and a new ability to replace her giving shields. Also her beam is able to attach to enemies from a longer distance.

Yeah, I love Mystery Heroes mode more as well since the maps of King's Row and Hanamura look great.

Well honestly if somebody hasn't noticed after a week is rather blind since now is most used then before and more annoying at my levels xD

Yeah they are really well done even if i'm not a Fan of Attacking Hanamura (Or temple of Anubis) Since it's hard in solo :P 

But it's a good chance to train so Charcaters, i got 8 Kills before dying as Hanzo in Mystery heroes and i never use him normally xD

• Like 1

Not a video but... It's confirmed! On the Christmas comic "Reflections" Teacer is a queer! :D

screenshot20161220at13500pmpng.png?dpr=2

Meanwhile the comic is banned on Russia... :angry: Let the world burn! :devil:

P.S. Should we change this topic as a general Overwatch topic? Or should we create a general Overwatch topic on a specific subforum?

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

As I stated before, I am pretty disappointed with the Mei's Snowball Fight in Overwatch. Well at least there is another Christmas Event going on as well which basically the normal Mystery Heroes mode that we already had but with the maps of King's Row and Hanamura during Christmas time.

On 21/12/2016 at 11:21 AM, Maxie the Mouse said:

Not a video but... It's confirmed! On the Christmas comic "Reflections" Teacer is a queer! :D

screenshot20161220at13500pmpng.png?dpr=2

Meanwhile the comic is banned on Russia... :angry: Let the world burn! :devil:

P.S. Should we change this topic as a general Overwatch topic? Or should we create a general Overwatch topic on a specific subforum?

We are like 3?4 People? Talking in this thread sometimes? So i don't really know xD

Yep now i like Tracer More honestly :3 xD At blizzard they are just genius :P

On 24/12/2016 at 0:06 PM, TheVader66 said:

As I stated before, I am pretty disappointed with the Mei's Snowball Fight in Overwatch. Well at least there is another Christmas Event going on as well which basically the normal Mystery Heroes mode that we already had but with the maps of King's Row and Hanamura during Christmas time.

Yeah Mei Brawl is interesting to do 2-3 times for the lootboxes but nothing so cool like the halloween one, but oh well let's see hwta they'll egt out in february i'm curious.

I'm Glad about the other event. i like Mistery heroes and before it didn't had that much credit, it's an interesting way to try and train some characters thinking that if you die, that's it, even if this doesn't make me Like Attacking Hanamura xD

• Like 1

Well I became friends with a enemy player during a match and spent a lot with each other, we even made a suicide pact.

On 12/21/2016 at 2:21 AM, Maxie the Mouse said:

You mean post this thread in the PlayStation 4 section? It can get more attention and I seen Neptunia and Senran Kagura have a general thread in there as well.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 28/12/2016 at 10:53 AM, TheVader66 said:

Well I became friends with a enemy player during a match and spent a lot with each other, we even made a suicide pact.

You mean post this thread in the PlayStation 4 section? It can get more attention and I seen Neptunia and Senran Kagura have a general thread in there as well.

If i would be in either of this team i would be so pissed to You or The Winston Doing shit Depending on if i'm winning or not xD

• Like 1

So have you guys checked out the new map in Overwatch called Oasis:

On 1/1/2017 at 9:18 AM, Sora9427 said:

If i would be in either of this team i would be so pissed to You or The Winston Doing shit Depending on if i'm winning or not xD

Well in the 3rd Round we did start attacking each other and in the end my team won the match.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

So have you guys checked out the new map in Overwatch called Oasis:

Well in the 3rd Round we did start attacking each other and in the end my team won the match.

I guess not having a healer did more than not having a tank then xD

I do that kind of stuff with people that do that in Skirmish, in game no i just want to play not spend minutes there emoticon or Saying hello to ean enemy :P

Anyway Nope, tried it out in a costume game but didn't get it yesterday during a normal one, but oh well it will come out anyway.

Glad it's out, KoTH is maybe my favourite mode out of all 3 so i'm happy to see 1 more map for it, just 2 was too few of a number!

Now Hopefully next map isn't CP :dunno:

27 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I guess not having a healer did more than not having a tank then xD

I do that kind of stuff with people that do that in Skirmish, in game no i just want to play not spend minutes there emoticon or Saying hello to ean enemy :P

Anyway Nope, tried it out in a costume game but didn't get it yesterday during a normal one, but oh well it will come out anyway.

Glad it's out, KoTH is maybe my favourite mode out of all 3 so i'm happy to see 1 more map for it, just 2 was too few of a number!

Now Hopefully next map isn't CP :dunno:

I heard that next map will be done in April I think though apparently we are getting a Valentine' Day of event in Overwatch. Though it will be more of a cosmetic to the maps than an actual mode.

9 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I heard that next map will be done in April I think though apparently we are getting a Valentine' Day of event in Overwatch. Though it will be more of a cosmetic to the maps than an actual mode.

No Where? From what voice says not valentine but NEw Chinese years for February with probebly Lijang Tower As Decorated map (well that's a guess of mine being the Chinese map) and Mei as Main target for New stuff (Since for whatever stupid reason people weren't happy with The christmas Update for her, i loved it and get everything for her, just keeping money now for more Costume for her :3 xD - As Well as Hanzo or Genji Since people want Skin for them), i doubt Valentine day will be covered it's just a Day after all not a Real holydays, you don't celebrate it being home or Doing parties.

And about the map in April where have you read dit? I Never read somehting like that. Even because probably the next release will eb Doomfist as character (We can already seen his name and Figure in Numbani fi you check in game). And then more than likely we could wait another Event with a Pg and Map at the beginning of May being 1 year of OW so anniversary :3

Edited by Sora9427

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...