Have they fixed ¨tooled up¨ trophy in the recent patch?

Gil_Godlike

Hi sorry if there is another post about this (a recent one, i am aware there are old ones but the recent fix made me want to ask again) if there is please let me know.

So the servers in Crysis 2 got fixed  :yay:  .....well at least the platinum is again a possibility for a lot of us who are still determined (or dumb  :huh: ) enough to keep trying to get that beautiful (but freaking bugged  :rolleyes: ) platinum.

The thing is the devs patched the boosting method so now we must level to 50 in a legit way it ..kinda sucks  :rolleyes:  (I personally like the series but hate the MP) but hey gotta suck it up and keep going if I really want it... right?

Ok to the question...If the devs fixed the servers (and screw us patching the boosting method in the process) ...did they at least in all their mercifulness fixed the ¨tooled up¨ trophy glitch?

Please can someone that recently got that trophy or the platinum answer that for me...thanks. 

Edited by Gil_Godlike
  • Like 1

Hi sorry if there is another post about this (a recent one, i am aware there are old ones but the recent fix made me want to ask again) if there is please let me know.

So the servers in Crysis 2 got fixed  :yay:  .....well at least the platinum is again a possibility for a lot of us who are still determined (or dumb  :huh: ) enough to keep trying to get that beautiful (but freaking bugged  :rolleyes: ) platinum.

The thing is the devs patched the boosting method so now we must level to 50 in a legit way it ..kinda sucks  :rolleyes:  (I personally like the series but hate the MP) but hey gotta suck it up and keep going if I really want it... right?

Ok to the question...If the devs fixed the servers (and screw us patching the boosting method in the process) ...did they at least in all their mercifulness fixed the ¨tooled up¨ trophy glitch?

Please can someone that recently got that trophy or the platinum answer that for me...thanks. 

i got my trophy yesterday! over 3 year waiting! i got rank 39, then i've used the glitch ...and bling!  Tooled up trophy!...was the last online trophy...

P.S.
After the server reset my stats was completly deleted (3 suit  reboot)  
  • Like 1

i got my trophy yesterday! over 3 year waiting! i got rank 39, then i've used the glitch ...and bling!  Tooled up trophy!...was the last online trophy...

P.S.
After the server reset my stats was completly deleted (3 suit  reboot)  

How do you use this glitch you're speaking about? I'm lvl 47 after 2 reboots and Tooled Up still hasn't unlocked :(

Thanks in advance!

How do you use this glitch you're speaking about? I'm lvl 47 after 2 reboots and Tooled Up still hasn't unlocked :(

Thanks in advance!

Hi, i hope you can understand me because my english is not so good, so this is my method:

1)After server reset my stats was completly deleted (some one  told me  this heppen when you re-dowload the limited edition code)

2) i leveled up to rank 39 with friends

3)At rank 39 you have all weapon unlocked but not enoght point to achieve the trophy

4)You have to put all you points except one  on the primary and secondary weapons and granades

5)put the last point on the remaining weapons and push unlock (NOT "UNLOCK AND EQUIP), after that you have to press the circle until return to the main menu of the game

6)now if you open  the online menu the last point is still free and not used...repeat for the last remaining weapons ora granades

Edited by ropeppo81

• 4 weeks later...