Is The DLC Available Anywhere?

Nope. That dlc is looooooooong gone. Although if you downloaded the compatibility pack like 6 years ago when the dlc first came out, it would allow you to get the trophies if you somehow found a person with the dlc.

Edited by Kubanga

Microsoft re-introduced the DLC content before Xmas last year (You had to buy the whole game to get it though)...I figured it would show up on PSN at some point...but nope.

I would repurchase the entire game if I could get the DLC.

• Like 1

I would repurchase the entire game if I could get the DLC.

Yeah, it was only $10 for the game with the DLC (It's not advertised anywhere as including the DLC...but it's in the download) on sale, and it's been on sale twice since then. Same with MAU 1 (Who's DLC was also long gone) i know that's less of a deal here since MUA didn't have trophies. IDK why it hasn't appeared on PSN- unless Marvel/Disney has some sort of exclusive contract with MS...which I've never heard about. It was maybe a week or 2 before Xmas- both games were just revived out of nowhere.

We still have it on the Can store. Maybe import an NA version of the game?

I've still got my digital copy, I got it about 3 months before it was put on the store as well, it leaked on for a few hours and I was lucky enough to buy it the instant I saw it, had no idea it would be taken down and re-up'd in January.

Anyways, click into the game on your store man. It's down. After my last post I did a quick Google just to see what happened to the game, yet another rights dispute involving Gearbox, it's taken down everywhere but some countries still see the page for the game weirdly, you won't be able to buy it though, hence there being no price listed. 

Thanks for your posts on this thread though, I actually had no idea the game had been pulled from yet another storefront before it, so cheers!

It's a joke to add DLC with trophies if said content is going to be available for a short period of time only.

Though in the beginning the DLC was temporary, they brought it back permanently after a couple months. The only reason it's been taken down now is because of licensing disputes, which you can't fault the game developer's for, blame who ever has the license that wanted them taken down. 

On topic, you could always trying scouring the internet for something. I've seen a couple places that say it's available to download online, but then you run the risk of it being illegal, or that it was just spam to get you to download a virus or something. Plus, you'd have to get it onto your PS3 somehow, anyway.