What the heck is going on!?!?

So I've been game sharing for a while now with my sister, since the ps4 was released actually. Well, the whole things is a mess now, I can't play any of her games, and I was playing some of her games just two days ago. Yes, my account was set as primary on her PS4, and so was her on mine. The weird thing here is, we cannot deactivate, not her account, or mine on either system, its black out, and when we go to activate, on either account, it will say that it's already activated on another system, ok..wait, how, if her account is not activated on her PS4, then which other system if not mine? I'm, pulling my hairs here.. it was working ok. Only thing that comes to mind that could have caused this is that she recently moved, so her PS4 was not connected online. I have not contacted Sony because of all the-game-sharing-situation. I'm just hoping someone here might at least know what caused all this mess. 

Things I've tried:

Restoring licenses from both accounts.

Restoring the systems to default settings.

Deleting the user.

Have you tried to log into sonys site to deactivate all consoles on the accounts? Here's a link: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/login.action

After you sign in go under devices and try to deactivate it for both accounts then re activate them on the consoles. Never had this problem myself, but have been locked out of my games for a 24hr period

• Like 2

Try connecting to the Internet, use PS Store, change avatars, check trophies, etc., to make sure that your account wasn't banned for gamesharing.

Well, Ive played online games, and I have synchronized my trophies too, so I don't think so..

Have you tried to log into sonys site to deactivate all consoles on the accounts? Here's a link: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/login.action

After you sign in go under devices and try to deactivate it for both accounts then re activate them on the consoles. Never had this problem myself, but have been locked out of my games for a 24hr period

Yeah, I tried that, but apparently I can't do it because I've "done it recently" supposedly it's like once every six months. But we have not deactivated anything, since well, we simply can't so the site its just tripping. Hopefully it'll go away after 24hrs, but its been like that for a while now...

I've googled your issue and found this as one of the first results:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/playstation-nation-1000002/digital-games-locked-31756975/

One of the responses, and I quote: "if you lose the internet connection, you will lose access to the other users PS4 games."

As you wrote your sister moved and wasn't connected online, that's what seems to be the issue there.

Maybe your account was hijacked, deactivated through Sony website, and then activated on someone else's PS4?

Highly doubt it...everything seems to be in order.

I've googled your issue and found this as one of the first results:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/playstation-nation-1000002/digital-games-locked-31756975/

One of the responses, and I quote: "if you lose the internet connection, you will lose access to the other users PS4 games."

As you wrote your sister moved and wasn't connected online, that's what seems to be the issue there.

Yeah, I read it too, I had the same problem where my own digital game were locked to, but I just logged out and then logged back in and it fixed it, still can't deactivate or activate the system.