Geolocated Problem

Cerreal

Hey folks have a question about the Geolocated trophy. The Hotspot-App ingame says that I visited all 100 Hotspots in the game but when I look at my progression there are just 99 from 100. I checked the map yesterday twice but found no unvisited hotspot. I'm in act three of the storyline. Are there any tipps? I guess I have to start a new game and collect all the hotspots again.

Thanks

Hey folks have a question about the Geolocated trophy. The Hotspot-App in game says that I visited all 100 Hotspots in the game but when I look at my progression there are just 99 from 100. I checked the map yesterday twice but found no unvisited hotspot. I'm in act three of the storyline. Are there any tips? I guess I have to start a new game and collect all the hotspots again.

Thanks

There is one Hotspot at the far east side of Chicago. You'll see a Light House. Just keep going right on the map, and you'll see it.

Good Luck ^^

EDIT: If you can't access to the light house, then you should finish the storyline first.

Edited by ee28max

Something similiar occured to me but i was stuck with one Fixer Contract left.
I was very frustrated and almost started a new game.
But what i did is i just play the Story and some side quest while continuosly checking the map for new fixer contract(in ur case is the hotspots)
Then suddenly the Fixer Contract popped up on the map after some time

Yeah, you should try completing everything that needs to be completed first. Finish up the Storyline, Side Missions and Investigations.

You should also try zooming in at the map with  :r2:. Maybe the last Hotspot is hidden by other icons.

EDIT: You should also use your phone to search for nearest Hotspots.

Edited by ee28max